Yandere Customer x male Barista reader.

Requested by Trashboat27

(Y/N's POV)

I was cleaning up the coffee machines to make it look nice in case someone comes in needing a boost to their day. As I was cleaning, I was thinking about the last few weeks and how it's been very peaceful and quiet. Too quiet for the most part, like all of the rudest, awful, and Karen-looking people I ever served just disappeared and never came back while the small but very friendly and cool customers come back here and get their drinks like it was a normal day. Granted, one side of me is kind of glad that they don't come back here cause I truly didn't want to deal with their bullshit again. But the other half of me was kinda suspicious of the whole ideal and the news constantly telling me about mysterious murders happening around here lately isn't making me feel safe in the slightest. But who knows what's going on, all I am to the city is an unknown barista who loves his job and can make a badass cup of coffee or anything really. Then I heard footsteps about to go inside the shop, I looked in the entrance's direction and it revealed...

*Bell ring*

Oh! It was only sam, she is one of the cooler customers but she also comes in every single day never missing her daily cup

Y/N- Welcome Sam, the usual for you?

Sam- You bet Y/N.~

Y/N- Ok, coming right up.

I put up the rag and washed my hands then put my gloves on and got started on her order. 

Y/N's mind- Ok, large size cup, a cappuccino with extra whipped cream, a sprinkle of brown sugar, and little ice. Ok, Y/N, let's get started. 

I turned the machine on and put all the necessary ingredients inside and let the thing work its magic. While I was working on this, I spotted Sam looking at me with a smile and she waved at me and I nodded with a smile on me also. 

3 minutes later.....

I got her order and went to her table to serve it to her.

Y/N- Here you go Sam, your usual.

Sam- *Giggle* Thank you Y/N.~

Y/N- No problem, call me if you need anything else.

I turned to walk back to the front but I felt a hand grab mine and I turned around to see Sam.

Sam- Come on Y/N, spend time with me.

Y/N- I cant Sam, I'm working. But I get my break soon.

Sam- But....your boss is not here in the shop right now right?

 Y/N- How...do you know that?

Sam- Y/N, I've been here so many times before I can tell if your boss is here and I can feel the kind of mood he brings in here you know.