Yandere Goddess x male Priest reader.

Requested by @Robo-Joe

(No POV)

On one dark and cold night, there is only about one lamp insight, and the person who was carrying the only source of light was the Priest Y/N L/N who serves the goddess of Earth and living creatures of all named: Astrid. He is on his way to her temple for an hour-long nightly prayer session. This was a daily tradition that each different priest must do this duty and tonight was Y/N's night to do so. The trip was not pleasant as the wind was blowing hard, the trees making eerie sounds, the faint but noticeable howls of wolfs and the danger of the lamp's light source could be blown away were the few risks and dangers of the trip. But such risks were necessarily for Priests and if ignored then the consequences were very bad. Well, for Y/N, this wasn't going to be a normal night for him as the goddess herself was going to finally have the human she finds interesting and is secretly her favorite servant. How will this turn out for him?

(Y/N's POV)

I was very relieved to finally see the beautiful temple of Astrid and admiring everything from the high steps to how tall it is that it almost looks like it is touching the sky. But enough with that, I must make my way to the top which I already was not looking forward to but it is all worth it in the end. I made my first step and it went up from here with some minute-long breaks along the way but after like 5 minutes of climbing up, I saw the doors and gleefully opened them and went inside. The temple was already lit up with candles and a leg pillow was already placed in front of Astrid's Statue. I placed my stuff alongside the wall and went to the lap pillow and proceeded to do the prayer procedures. 

(Timeskip)

I successfully did the procedures correctly then I began to recite the words every priest must say:

Y/N- "Lady Astrid, hear my prayers and guide me to your everlasting light, for me, your loyal servant is here."

I crossed my legs at the lap pillow, took three deep breaths, and closed my eyes with the intention of clearing my head of unnecessary distractions and focusing on my duty to Lady Astrid. 

(Astrid's POV)

*Giggling* I hear Y/N's sweet voice once more as he calls my name to guide him. Guide him I will...to my domain and plan to keep him there forever where he will be my sweet human husband but also be the only servant I will ever need for the rest of this earth's existence. Get ready my love.....your wife is waiting for you.~

(No POV)

While Y/N was praying, without any awareness of his surroundings, he is suddenly being transported to Astrid's realm using her powers to further her dream a reality. Y/N felt something was odd like he was moving without even using his legs and total silence was all he heard in his ears but didn't want to end the prayers prematurely so he kept quiet. As time passed, however, he kept wanting to open his eyes to confront this thought of oddness and was going to disgracing the sacred duty however just when he was fall to that temptation...

"Y/N L/N, open your eyes.~ And come follow the beautiful roses bushes where it will lead you to me.~"

With those words alone, he opened his eyes and was no longer in the temple, and no longer was it dark and stormy outside. Instead, he saw an environment so beautiful, he was lost for words.

 Instead, he saw an environment so beautiful, he was lost for words