Yandere Schnee Family(Willow, Winter, and Weiss) x Male Faunus butler.

Requested by The_Spade_Hunter

Anime- RWBY

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up for another day of work, yup here we go again. I got dressed in my uniform and looked at myself at the mirror and see my ears and tail all messy so I combed it and i'm all good. I walked out of the servants quarters and headed straight to the main hall of the manor. Once I see the stairs, I see Master Jacques heading down.

 Once I see the stairs, I see Master Jacques heading down

He looked business as usual but I greet him anyways.

Y/N- Good morning Master Jacques.

Jacque- Yes good morning, anyway where is it your going?

Y/N- I'm going to Mistress Willows room to check in on her.

Jacque- I see, well do what you need to do and check up on my daughters and son as well and see what chores they want you to do. Once you do all that, report to my office and we'll discuss some important matters concerning you. Understood?

Y/N- Yes Master Jacques.

Jacques- Good. Now go.

He just turned around and walked back down the stairs without saying anything else. I just went on my way to Mistress Willow's room and thought of what he needed to talk to me about, I hope I didn't do anything wrong oh that would be bad. Yeah, Master Jacques and I never liked each other that much, mainly because i'm a husky Faunus and he thinks having a faunus for a butler is going to ruin his family by my "influences" or whatever he means. But I always see the way he treats his wife and children, never acting like a husband or a father to them and more like a strict military commander. Also, the way he orders them around and expecting things to go his way or else he would sternly scold them for failing so. Man, talk about being an asshole to your own family but I would always stay out of his way and act professional towards him so I don't get a taste of his wrath. 

Y/N mind- Man I couldn't remember the last time Master Jacques and I would almost be at each others throats. I lost count to be honest in my 3 years of service and I'm surprised that I haven't got fired or sent somewhere yet. Oh well, now i'm at Mistress Willows room door now.....hmm?

I hear intense talking behind the door and it sounded like Willow along with Master Whitley. I didn't want to hear anything as I could get in trouble if they found out that I snooped in. But when I heard loud walking towards the door, I quickly took many steps back and pretend that I was still walking to the room. Just then...

*Door busted open*