Yandere Danganronpa 2 girls x Male teacher reader.

Requested by Daddy-Sasageyo

(Y/N's POV)

I was walking to the headmaster's as he summoned me to discuss something about the recent executions that has been happening lately. Like I know this school is infamous for this kind of thing and this whole despair thing but the fact that almost half of my class has been "gone" is very frightening to say the least. Well, I made to his front door and I knocked once and the door clicked meaning its unlocked. I went inside and the bear himself in his chair.

 I went inside and the bear himself in his chair

Monokuma- Why hello Mr.Y/N, please....have a seat.

I never really got use to his Half color look thing but I ignored that and did as I was told and took a seat in those black comfy chairs and waited for him to start the talking.

Monokuma- Now you and I know that there has been...an increasing rates of the murders and executions here in Hope Peak Academy and you know I would normally not be worried about it but this time...I'm actually concerned about this. Now, I want to hear something from you, have been anyone acting strange in your classroom Mr.Y/N?

Y/N- Well, the only students I can think of is the girls in my class: Chiaki Nanami, Akane Owari,  Sonia Nevermind, Hiyoko Saionji, Mahiru Koizumi, Mikan Tsumiki, Ibuki Mioda, and Peko Pekoyama. But the thing is those girls are very good students and never once give any trouble at all. 

Monokuma- I see and how do they behave than anyone else?

Y/N- Like they always arrive to my class 10-15 minutes early, talk to me like we were very close friends or something, give me little gifts like snacks or something. But the most strangest I ever observed is that when I'm talking or helping any one of the other students, they always give them and me a super scary death glare and most of all, if anyone were to cause me trouble no matter how small or big, they go missing the next day and then later found and you do your thing. 

Monokuma- I see. Well, I may think that those particular girls are the reason why this is happening.

Y/N- Do you think so sir?

Monokuma- Mostly likely so but of course I can't do any punishment time for them as no video evidence or even living witnesses are present to do so. Sooo...I want you to be the one to record evidence to see if my theory is true or not. Here take this.

 Here take this