Yandere Female Idols x female assistant reader.

Requested by SummerTheTangerine

(Y/N's POV)

I was getting ready to go to the studio where the famous Idol group The Fortune Sweethearts(A/N Note: I just had a random group name generator create this for me, you can like or don't, doesn't matter since they are part of the story after all. ;) ) is preparing to go to New York City as part of their ongoing U.S tour and I was called in to do the usual assistant stuff along with attending a farewell party set up by the studio management before they head off. Sadly, I wasn't coming along with them since the management told me that they hired a new assistant who lives in New York to be the group's assistant and will be there with them throughout the time they are in New York. That's kind of fucked up to do, especially since for odd reasons within themselves that the group really likes me and wanted me to go with them and I was on board with that but now management has thrown that out the window and haven't told them yet. Now, I gotta do their job and go tell them the bad news, and especially since it's coming from me, It will more devasting for them but in this industry, some things do not work out and this is one of those moments. As much as I'm bummed that I don't get to go with them, at least they are giving me 2-weeks of paid time off making it up to me. Which is fine but still...that blows.

Y/N- Well, at least I can finally have some peacetime to myself at least. I do admit I need some time to myself.

(No POV)

In the studio, the Fortune Sweethearts group was in the make-up room getting ready for some tedious camera shoots again and were waiting for their sweet assistant to show up in the room so they can hug her and have some fun and wonderful conversations with her. They lately been more affectionate towards her and making sure she stays with them by making threats to the management of dropping out of their contract if they even talk about replacing her. You would think Management wouldn't take it seriously but they did. The girls are extremely popular around the U.S and making breaking international records as well and if management were to announce the end of the contract...well there is bound to be endless negative news press about it and lots of angry fans protesting the studio so that's why despite them wanting to say something back, they bite their tongue and the girls continue to adore Y/N and they will announce their feelings to her when they reach New York.

Fortune Sweethearts- Y/N will be our lovely wife and loyal assistant now and forever.~

(Timeskip)

(Y/N's POV)

I made it to the studio with only 3 minutes to spare before I'm late. I ran to the clock-in machine and when I made it, I punched my code in right on time and I breathed in relief. I stayed in place for a moment then I walked my way to the back areas where the makeup and costume rooms are to see if they are there. I walked to the makeup room, opened the door, and saw all of the girls inside. They stopped what they were doing and looked at me and then...

"Y/N!"