Yandere rich family x male teenage pizza delivery reader.

Requested by 996595waynesvillek12

(Y/N's POV)

I was just helping out a customer doing takeout order and it was a huge one too. Apparently the Game Awards is happening tonight and I really want to see it too but unfortunately I can't. I never think something so simple like a video games livestream event could cause business to go up but it is, video games will live on for many decades tell me otherwise. But I quickly realized my situation i'm at, I can't watch it due to the fact that Im stuck in the nighttime crew today.

Y/N's mind- *sigh* Oh well I guess. 

Y/N- Ok sir, thats gonna be $50.59 today.

The customer paid and left with his order and that was the last one for now before my lunch break starts. But then...

*RING RING RING*

The phone was ringing in the back and I was heading my way over there but my manager Drew picked it up before I did taking took the order and I shrugged and went back to the front to check for customers. But I heard Drew's voice suddenly got all nervous like and he said things like:

Drew- Y-yes of course. Yes, I-I-I'll will make sure he is the one who will deliver your order. Ok ok, well your total is gonna be $109.68. Mm hm, ok ok have yourself a good day.

Then he hanged up and was in complete relief that the call was over. I walked over to him curious on who was that but for reasons unknown I had a feeling that its someone I know. 

Y/N- Uhh..Drew, who was that made the call?

Drew- *Sigh* Well it was the Stevens family again.

Oh boy, those guys but don't get me wrong they aren't bad people, its just that they have a notorious reputation for making pizza deliver people either quit or disappear the next day after they clock out. Now, i'm not gonna assume anything drastic as I only made deliveries for them a few times before. But that never made me quit or cause me to disappear, quite the opposite they are really nice to me and let me chill out for a little bit and even let me have some of their food and gives me soda to go on the way back. I don't know why but its a nice bonus I suppose.

Y/N- The Stevens, ok then, so what's the order this time?

He showed me the receipt and holy shit that is a lot of food. 3 large pizzas, three orders of hot wings, two cookie cakes, and five sodas. Gah lee, i'm sure they have other family visiting or something  because that can't be just for them. 

Y/N- Shit man, well I guess I'll go prep up for delivery.

Drew- Sounds good, then once you get back you can take your break.

Y/N- Ok.

Drew went into the kitchen and showed the cooks the order and I prepped up for takeoff. Hat on, bag, name tag, and car already on. Ok, looks good now we wait.

12 minutes later.....

Drew- Here is the order Y/N. 

I stuffed the order in my bag and close it to make sure it doesn't move around much.

Y/N- Ok, well i'm off sir I'll be back.

Drew- Ok then, see you.

I made my way to the car and drove off to the Stevens household with the goods. Maybe they will let me eat some food before I leave again I'm starving right about now. Oop, I gotta play some tunes while I drive, hmm oh this one is good.