Yandere Balalaika x male bartender reader.

Requested by Zombomusic

Anime- Black Lagoon.

(No POV)

It is a dark and rainy night in the harbor city of Roanapur and we set our eyes at a bar named The blue Kraken where the owner and bartender of the place named Y/N L/N. A bit of backstory of him: He didn't know his parents, only his grandfather who raised him but passed away when Y/N was only 14, he wandered around till he landed at Roanapur. He did many ragtag jobs but the one he was very good at was serving and mixing drinks at a local bar. He got so good in it, that soon he was able to save up money from working many long shifts and open up his own bar. Since then, he has seen many things, things that should not be mentioned at all but met so many interesting characters like the folks at the lagoon company, the killer and psychotic twins, and many more. But the most interesting one out of all was a woman named Balalaika that he somehow managed to become friends with and comes over pretty much every late night. Tonight, he is expecting her to come but not until a few more hours. So how is it gonna be like tonight at the bar? Let's find out.

(Y/N's POV)

I was behind the stand just cleaning the shot glasses getting it ready for another patron, and so far in the night it has been a bit quiet and the thunder outside is not helping at all. Oh well. But then a heard the door opening and it revealed two men in masks and was covered in grime but I was used to this and did the normal bartender procedure.

Y/N- Welcome.

They didn't answer me and went to the front seats of the counter and sat down.

Y/N- What will it be?

Man 1- A whisky.

Man 2- Budlight.

Y/N- Got it.

I prepared their orders and I got it out to them and then went about my own business. But then...

Man 1- Hey bartneder?

Y/N- Hmm..?

Man 1- Do you know a woman who goes by the name Balalaika?

What? Why did they want to know? I knew that in places like these, you do not give them names cause it will lead to nothing but trouble and death, maybe lots of it. 

Y/N- ....No.

Man 2- Are you sure?

Y/N- Well, what does she look like?

I was lying so I can pretend to not know anything so they can maybe leave me alone about it.

Man 2- She has long messy blonde hair, wears a red suit, and has huge scarring on her right face. 

Yup, that perfectly sums her up, but you're not knowing anything creeps.

Y/N- Never seen a woman like that in here before. Sorry.

They continued to drink and that could mean that they dropped the subject and I was free from that. Then they finished their drinks and it was time for them to pay 

Y/N- Kay, that would be-...

Then they got out guns from behind them and had an intimidating gaze on me and now I was in danger.

Y/N- Whoa whoa, what's the big deal here guys?

Man 1- We know that you know Balalaika and we are not leaving here till you tell us where she is!

Man 2- Or else we will paint the bars walls red!!

I remained calm on the outside but inside I was having a panic attack and I was trying to stay alive.