Yandere female lifeguard x female swimmer reader.

Requested by STORMYEXE

(Y/N's POV)

It is really early in the morning heading down to the community pool to do my daily morning swimming. It's a little cold but nothing to worry about, I just got to do some stretches and I'm good to go. I got to the pool's main gate, got out my keycard and got inside, and began to get ready to swim. It was nice to come here when the sun hasn't risen yet, it's peaceful and best of all...no people to judge you at all so I can do whatever I want here and how long I want. Sounds like a good plan for me, well I got done with my stretches and...

Y/N- Ok. 3...2...1...G0!

*SPLASH!* 

I dived all the way to the bottom of the pool and swam back up, I got the initial chills but it quickly went away and once it did, I swam and swam like no one's business. 

Y/N's mind- Ahhh~ Such peace and quiet, perfect for my days off. 

I kept going for about a good while now before I decided to challenge myself to see how long I can hold my breath underwater. I took a huge breath and dived under and mentally did the timer to begin. It was so beautiful seeing the pool like this, it helps that I brought my goggles this time so I don't have to damage my eyes, man the pain sucks so much. 

Y/N's mind- 30 seconds.

30 seconds so far. Not much but let's continue on. I closed my eyes and pretended to be a fish in the ocean, like in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. But then...

*Muffled sounds*

I opened my eyes and I heard something from above, I debated in my head to see what it is or continue like nothing, I couldn't make a decision on what to do but just I was about to make one...

*Muffled speaking*

I heard more sounds coming from above and it was someone talking, quickly I swam back up to see who is it, after making it back I looked up to see who it was and...it was a lifeguard looking at me.

"Hey. What are you doing Ma'am?"

She was a young girl too, wonder if she's on duty soon?

Y/N- Uh..yeah? Can I do something?

"Oh no, not at all. I was just wondering what you were doing underwater? Doing some kind of personal challenge or something?

Damn, she got that part right.

Y/N- Your right on the challenging part and I was only a minute long.

We stared for a minute and it was awkward as hell, so I had to say something to break that mood off.

Y/N- So...are you on duty or what?

"Oh yes, yes I am. My name is Rose, pleased to meet you here ma'am."

Y/N- I'm Y/N L/N, nice to meet you too.