Announcement from me!

Ok, folks welcome to the announcement section and here, I will tell you what I have decided on for the 1000 follower special book. Ok, so here are three...

1. A yandere story where the reader is a single woman who dreams of adopting kids and wants to be a mother but doesn't want to commit to a relationship to do it. And that's what she did and...

Thats all on that for now, so what do you think about that idea or maybe...

2. A yandere story where a teenage girl is a babysitter who gets hired to watch over a billionaires kids and thinks it's gonna be a big-gig that is a once of a lifetime opportunity. She takes it and at first, it seemed normal until...

And the last idea for the special is...the craziest one I have so far is:

3. A elementary school female teacher receives a candy package from a company that wanted to market their latest product and wanted to send out sample packages to schools across the country and see how it is. The product turns out to be a hit but the company used strange ingredients in it and it soon affects the children making them....strange and...scary. (Again, craziest one I have in my head so I might as well add it here and see your commented reactions.)

So yes folks, three different proposes, and I tried to be a little different with them and this time, all three options are female readers which someone mentioned that I don't have enough so that's what I'm gonna do. So yes folks, vote away, and whoever gets the most comments wins. Also, if you can, please tell me if you would read any of the books if one is selected, just a small and optional favor that's all. Anyway, until next time, this is adventurefan and I'll see you next time.

See ya'll later!! :) :)