Yandere King x male Servant reader.

Requested by Loveitttttttttt

(Y/N's POV)

I was cleaning around the palace as one of my usual duties when I heard someone running towards me and I turned around to see a palace maid with a concerned face on her person. 

Maid- Y/N, our king requests your presence at once.

Y/N- Any troubles?

Maid- He didn't say, he just wants you by him at once.

Y/N- On my way to him now, thank you.

I left my tools behind and went to my lord's room, to what he needs with I don't know but we shall see.

(Timeskip)

I made it to his door and remembered to use my unique knock to know right away I'm here, I did just that and heard him.

"Come in Y/N."

I opened the door and saw my king looking at himself in a mirror.

Y/N- How can I serve you today my king?

"Oh Y/N, you know you can call me by my name Alexios when we are alone, which by the way come inside.

Alexios- How are things in the palace today Y/N?~

Y/N- Everything is in perfect condition Alexios.

Alexios- Wonderful, cause tonight is another royal party night and there will be important people from other kingdoms coming here so I want everything to be clean by tonight.

Y/N- Understood Alexios.

Alexios- Oh and speaking of that Y/N, I have something to tell you regarding tonight.

Y/N- What's that Alexios?

Alexios- I want you to be by my side for tonight ok?~

Y/N- Alexios? What do you mean by that?

Alexios- You know what I mean Y/N, staying by my side no matter what, always tending to me first out of all, and most of all, never leaving my side for anything ok?

I didn't say anything because I don't know why he said all those words.

Alexios- Is there any objection to that Y/N? I sure hope not.

Y/N- W-what? No, not at all Alexios. I was just...thinking of tonight.

Alexios- Good, now before you go, help me pick out a suit for the party ok?

Y/N- Yes Alexios.

And for the next hour, we looked at his many suits to match one for tonight and throughout that, he stuck close to me more than usual for some reason. 

Y/N's mind- Of course, I'll never say that in front of him.

(Timeskip to the night of the party)

The palace's main room was filled with many kinds of people, servants, royals and high-ranking nobles of our kingdom are all here. And I am by Alexios side like he wanted me to but also greeting guests as they come to pay their respects to the king. I try not to make conservation with anyone when they do cause Alexios looks at me with a cold yet jealous look on his face and it makes my back shiver a bit whenever he does that. But so far, everything is doing all right but another king from the north was chatting with Alexios and his gaze was off of me for some time and it gave me some legroom to relax a bit. 

Y/N- What a night so far.

Then, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see a noblewoman smiling at me with a odd look on her face.

Noblewoman- Hello there, what's a handsome man like you doing here all alone?~

Y/N- Umm...I'm a servant here so I'm kinda ordered to stay here, is there anything you need ma'am?

Noblewoman- Oh yes, entertain me with some chatter to make my night more enjoyable would you please?~

Y/N- I wish I can do that but my king has ordered me to-

Noblewoman- Well, he's not here in my sight so I say you do what I tell you ok?~

Y/N- I don't think you know what you are say-

She grabbed my hand and attempted to pull me towards her.

Noblewoman- I won't hear it, you are going to be with me for this night.

Y/N- I don't...

"What is the meaning of this Y/N?"

I heard Alexios voice behind me and I stood frozen in my steps the woman looked at me with a shocked look that he is right behind me.

Y/N- My king, this woman was trying to take me but I stood my ground as you wanted me to.

Alexios- I'm pleased you did so, but the fact you let her touch is making me very angry. Listen here slut, let my servant go and leave this palace at once!

She let me go and ran out and Alexios for the rest of the night had his arms around me and scared anyone who got close to me. 

Y/N- Oh bother.

(No POV)

(Timeskip)

The party ended around 2 AM in the morning and all of the guests left the palace leaving only Alexios awake in his room. He was writing down on a piece of paper descriptions of a certain woman who will be called for execution by his order. 

Alexios- You shouldn't have touched Y/N like that and now, you have lived your last day.

When he got done, he got out a cloth that was laced with an unconscious gas and headed towards the servant's quarters. He got to the quarters and snuck inside to find Y/N, he soon saw him sleeping peacefully. Alexios got the cloth close to Y/N's mouth and Y/N woke up by the strong smell he struggled to be free from it but it was no use. 

Y/N- *Muffled screaming*

Alexios- *Whispered* Shh shh....don't fight it Y/N. Your not gonna stay here anymore by these common peasants. From now on, you will only be in my room where I can see you and not have anyone else touch you. You are mine and always will be till we both die, now sleep dreams sweet servant of mine.~

Y/N soon blacked out and Alexios carried him to his room where Y/N will never be seen ever again by anyone but by King Alexios.

Alexios- I knew you were mine the day you set foot in here and now, time to claim you as my prized possession.~

(The End)