Yandere female Anthro animal girls x male zoo Janitor reader.

Requested by TenmaBakaKun

(Y/N's POV)

I am driving to my early morning shifts at the Anthro creatures zoo where I specialize in the cleaning and sanitizing of the place. It's not a bad place actually, I can get to work by myself, listen to some tunes, and most of all, take my breaks whenever I want to as long I get my duties done by the end of my shift which is at 12pm. But if there's one thing I have to say about the job, it's about the female animals in the zoo. They have been acting strange around there lately especially when I'm around like they tend to growl at anyone close to me, when I clean their areas they cling to me like no tomorrow and etc. Honestly, I could go on about the strange things they do but all I'm gonna say is that it's fucking weird but hey, they are friendly so it's cool....for the most part.

Y/N's mind- Well, it's now or never I'll say.

(Timeskip)

I parked behind the zoo indoor dome area and I headed my way to the Jainters room to put on my jumpsuit, gather my supplies and check the list to see what needs to get done. I went to the locker rooms and put my stuff inside and locked that bad boy up. Next, the jumpsuit and my cleaning cart. Then, with all of that done I am ready to check the list and see what's what. I grabbed it and checked it to see that I'm in for the long haul cause one of the duties is to clean the floors of the three main attractions of the zoo which is housed by the main female animal star. 

Y/N- Well *Deep sigh* Here we go. 

I walked to the first exhibit and soon as I stepped foot in the area, the first main female who is named Amara must've heard me and got close to the windows, repeating tapping it. 

I walked close to her and smiled to say good morning. 

Y/N- Nice morning we got here Amara.

She smiled and jumped in excitement which was good to see I admit it.

Y/N- Well, I have to come in so I can clean the floors to get it ready for today. So....is it cool of you?

She tapped her neck and looked like she was thinking about it before she smiled at me again and nodded her head.

Y/N- Cool, I'll just my cart ok?

She nodded and I wanted to drag my cart to the exhibit. I walked behind the doors and unlocked them to go inside and start cleaning. Amara ran to me and cling to my legs again. I tried to get her off in the past but that made things difficult so I just let it be plus she never makes any noises while she clings and her tail wraps around my neck so at least I'm warm while I'm working.

Y/N's mind- Ok, here we go.

I began my job with some 'company' with me along the way.

30 minutes later.....