Christmas special!

(Yandere female best friend x female retail worker reader)

(Y/N's POV)

I was driving to the shopping center around 6 pm for my late evening shift at Macy's, this would be my last day of peak season then it's all back to my normal schedule. Thank god for that, but anyway, I parked in the garage and went on my way to the back of the mall to head my way to the locker rooms. Once I changed into my uniform, I got to the floor and walked to find my manager Justin. I found him in the registers and called him...

Y/N- Yo, Justin!

Justin- Hey Y/N, how's it going with you?!

Y/N- Oh, you know, just surviving through this peak season you know.

Justin- Same here, well at least tomorrow and the next four days, we are all having time off and it's paid too.

Y/N- Yeah, now that's what I'm talking about.

Justin- *Chuckle* Ah, well let's get this day over with shall we?

Y/N- Let's do this man!

Justin then showed me my position for the day and it's in the registers which isn't the worst thing I've done so this should be a piece of cake....sort of. But, I logged in and soon waited for my first customers in my shift. 

(Timeskip)

Well, that was a huge rush we had and it lasted for about a good two hours and now it was peaceful again. I was folding clothes in the men's section to pass the time when I felt my phone vibrate so I checked to see what caused it and it was a message, a message from my best friend Emily.  It read: " Hey Y/N, I'm nearby the mall and I'm coming in to visit you right now.~"

I replied back saying: "Really? Where are you?

She responded with: "I'm really close.~"

"How close do you mean?"

"Look behind you.~"

I turned around and saw Emily.

Emily- Hi!

Y/N- *Gasp* Gee Emily, you made me jump there not gonna lie.

Emily- Sorry for the scare, I just wanted to give you the thrill of meeting your best friend in the whole world. 

Y/N- Well, you accomplished your mission of doing just that.

Emily- *Giggle* Your so silly Y/N. Anyways, how's work for you?

Y/N- Oh, well first there's the never-ending loop of Mariah Carey's song of All I want for Christmas is you, some rude ass customers who keep bugging me about deals and whatnot, the online orders I have to keep checking and picking up customers trash and mess all over the floor. And that's just the small half of it....overall not so bad.