Yandere Femboys x male security guard.

Requested by ChillyChilles

(Y/N's POV)

I was on my way to the evening shift at the outdoor mall in north Roundrock where a handful of the staff are feminine-looking males and dress up in female clothing, but that's fine cause they are very cool people and them wearing odd clothing is not hurting anybody if they want to wear it, let them. But of course, like everything else they have experienced harassment issues and that's why they hired guards to wander around the mall to make sure everything is fine and to kick out anyone who is causing trouble, harassing the staff, or catching perverted people trying to make unwanted advances of them. So far, I had to kick out 8 people for causing trouble, deal with people's comments about the staff which was mostly insults, and my non-stop blushing when I talk to one of the staff which my mind seems to forget that they are males. But that's ok because with the nice staff, a nice place to walk around in, and a shocking $20 dollars an hour, this was a job that I can be in for about 4 years or maybe even more. But that's something to think about in the future, right now I gotta make my way quickly before I'm late. 

Y/N's mind- Tonight is gonna be a regular night I'm sure. 

(Timeskip)

I parked in the garages right across from the mall and mentally made sure that I had everything ready to go. 

Y/N's mind- ID...Check. Flashlight...Check. Clothes on and hat on.....also check. Ok, I'm ready to go. 

I went out of my car and made my way to the mall and by the look of it based on how the sun is setting right now, it's not gonna be super busy tonight. I walked to the employees-only room where I would clock in and start my patrol, but on my way to the room, I saw one of the employees

 I walked to the employees-only room where I would clock in and start my patrol, but on my way to the room, I saw one of the employees

"Her" name is August and 'she' works at the Victoria secret store as a fitting room attendant. 'She' is cool and likes to talk to me while she is on her break and I'm on patrol.

August- Hey Y/N.

Y/N- Evening August, how's business going on?

August- Same as usual. But today is a bit busy due to it being summer soon and you know what kind of clothes women get when summer arrives. 

Y/N- Yeah. Well, it was nice seeing you August.

August- Before you leave, there is a Gatorade in the fridge that no one has taken so it's yours for the taking.

Y/N- Ohhh ok, well thanks for the info.

I walked over to the fridge and opened it up to reveal a Gatorade of my favorite flavor.