Yandere male child clones x mother scientist reader.

Requested by PlagueOfShadows

(Y/N's POV)

I was in my home laboratory making finally adjustments to my clone machine prototype. Just had to be sure that each clone would stay loyal to its original person and not get rouge on him/her, always follows the original person's orders at its fullest and has the ability to change its talents, skills and traits given time and practice. All these things would ensure that things don't go terribly wrong at least I hope so, this prototype would sure win the director and executives favor and maybe even give me a huge pay increase, but I'll see till then. 

Y/N- God, I need a break from this for a bit.

Then my timer went off and I looked to see it was time to pick up Alex from school. 

Y/N- *Sigh* Ohh boy, here we go again.

I took off my lab coat and put on my normal sweater and grabbed my keys to head to the elementary school. I mean, its not like I don't love my son or anything, its just that over the past year or so he became very clingy to me and would actually throw temper tantrums when I say to him that I want to go out with my friends for a bit. I tried to get a babysitter to get on board with Alex but it ends the same: Alex hugging me and throwing glares at the poor person and that potential babysitter is out the window. I talked to him about it multiple times but he always denies it and throws another tantrum, the only way to calm him down is me watching TV with him, making arts and crafts, and allowing him to be my little helper of sorts. I honestly don't know what to do about this, I may have to see a child psychologist or something like that. Well, I'll worry about that later, I have to hurry along cause the due time for pickup is close.

(Timeskip, 10 minutes later)

I arrived at the school and sure enough, there he was waiting in the front of the pick off spots just looking out for the first sight of the car. No surprise to me is when he jumps up and down with a big smile in his face just waiting for me to stop. I stopped and opened the slide left door and boy he ran like he ate a ghost chili pepper.

Alex- Mommy! Mommy!

Y/N- Hey Alex, how was your day?

Alex- Good mommy, today we did macaroni art and I made this for you.~

~