Yandere Warriors of Hope x male babysitter reader.

Requested by TenmaBakaKun

Video game Series: Danganronpa.

(Y/N's POV)

After I got home from my college lessons, I got on my Care.com profile and see if any jobs popped up, and just as I expected, four requests came on the screen and I examined each one to see which one is near me today. I found one only 1 mile away and it's coming from user Sarah who has two kids, a boy, and a girl who needs a sitter for the night cause she wants to spend the night with her husband on a date night. I wrote back to tell her I'm interested in the job and will be glad to help. She wrote back minutes later saying her thanks and wants me to be there around 8 pm. I wrote an acceptance email to her and closed my laptop and went to the kitchen to make myself some lunch before I go over there. 

Y/N- I'll play some Far Cry 6 in the meantime.

(Timeskip)

I rode my bike over there and right on time too cause the parents opened the door and welcomed me to their house, then told me the details of what to do. 

Sarah- So, all you need to know is that both Tom and Kelly need to go to bed around 9 pm and we won't be back till 11 pm so please make sure they brushed their teeth and other means like that ok?

Y/N- Understood ma'am.

Sarah's Husband- And there's a bunch of food in the fridge so you can make whatever you three want to make for dinner tonight, so help yourself to anything Y/N.

Y/N- Good, thank you so much.

Sarah- no, thank you Y/N for being a lifesaver on our rare date nights. 

Y/N- Ahh, glad to help ma'am.

Sarah's husband- *Chuckle* Maybe we'll hire you more often in the future. Well, speaking of which, hiney we gotta go if we're gonna catch our movie on time.

Sarah- Ok, then we are off Y/N.  Bye, Tom and Kelly, we'll be back soon.

Tom/Kelly- Bye Mommy and Daddy!

They both left the house leaving Tom, Kelly, and I to ourselves. I looked at them and they looked at me with curiosity.

Y/N- So Tom and Kelly...what shall we do for fun?

The two looked at one another then Tom smiled and ran to the living room and returned with a switch LED on hand.

Tom- Mario Kart!

Kelly- Yeah! Mario Kart!

I smiled and said:

Y/N- Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's race!

We ran to the living room and the two set up the game and got out a pro controller and soon enough, we were playing race after race with various degrees of wins for us all.

(Timeskip)

After we got bored of Mario kart, We watched movies on Disney plus and played some monopoly along the way. Just when I was about to make my move, my phone was ringing and saw the caller ID to be Tom and Kelly's mom. I excused myself to take the call and I answered the call...

Y/N- Hello.

Sarah- Hi Y/N, just wanted to call and see if everything is alright on your end.

Y/N- Oh everything is fine ma'am. The kids and I are playing some good ol' fashion monopoly and some Disney movies too.

Sarah- Oh, that's very good to hear, anyways we are just got done watching our movie and gonna eat at a local restaurant then we are heading back soon after.