Labor day shorts.

(Today is labor day and since it is a day to honor and celebrate labor workers of all levels and industry, I believe we don't often celebrate the working man much and me working in the food industry, this day gives me a day to relax a bit. So for today, I thought I would do something a little different with this chapter, I'm gonna give a short description of what life is like for the readers after the ending of each of their stories, it won't be long though so yeah. Anyway, hope you find this...entertaining.)

(First Oneshot: Yandere child twin brothers x male babysitter reader)

- Y/N's life with the twins has been nothing but peaceful, full of fatherly love, and high safety in the house. He is forever the proud adoptive father to Calvin and Nate. However, whenever a car crash is reported on the news, both brothers are sad by this as they are reminded that their real dad was killed by a car crash. Y/N then spends the day with them and comforts them making them feel safer with Y/N and that's what the twins needed. However...Their cries are secretly celebration tears for Mr.Garica's death and are still to this day, making tragedies happen to anyone who dares comes between them and Y/N.

"We love dad, dad will be with us...Forever.~ And no one will live long to see it happen."

(Next...Yandere Schnee Family(Willow, Winter, Weiss) x Male Faunus butler.)

- Y/N is no longer a butler in the household and is now the male head of the household with his wifes maintaining control of him along the way. With his descendants on the way, he is not gonna be like Whitley or Jacque who treated them like shit or property that can be thrown easily. He is gonna raised them with love, care and also encourage any career they choose to pursue as long they remain decent people. Also, since he is a Faunus himself, he is gonna teach them the truth of the horrors and treatment of Faunus all around. He will teach them to be sympathetic towards them and in general, don't judge a book by its cover. It's not gonna be easy for him but he won't change his stands no matter what happens. He won't be alone in this, Williow, Winter, and Weiss will ensure both Y/N's and their future children's safety and happiness no matter what they have to do...even spill lots of blood along the way in the shadows.

"Y/N and our children are our pride and joy in this world, so we will ensure their well-being with whatever it takes to do so."

(Next...The Christmas Oneshot special.) 

Y/N is having a fun summer grill-out with the teen's Jack, Alex, August, April, and Lucy, it has been fine for the most, and although he wonders what life would have been like in a different time, his thoughts were halted when water is splashed on his face. Turns out August had a water gun and is laughing. Y/N then chased him playfully and the rest of the gang joined in with their own water guns. Overall, it has some great outdoor fun. In a few months, it will be Christmas and it would be the anniversary of his kidnapping but he won't view it like that, it would be the day he was taken in by them and since then, became a happy group that would last for the rest of their days....and they plan to keep it that way. 

"It's good to have Y/N, our role model here with us and its goona stay like forever.~"

(Next...Yandere Slime girl x male science assistant reader)

Y/N and Luna's life has been exciting and busy at the same time. While Luna appears on TV, in movies, video games, and in many commercials making her an international wonder and superstar. Y/N is a respected Professor at Harvard and teaches in the science department. But they do spend time together when time permits it and he remains single cause every time Y/n tries to date, Luna gets very territorial and scares off any woman near Y/N. Although Y/N feels lonely, Luna is there to comfort Y/N at all times, this is what she wants...being there for him and no other woman either. While for the most part, the relationship is strong...it does have a dark side to it when looked at closely.