Yandere Abigail x male farmer reader.

Requested by PedroPicaPio

Video Game: Stardew Valley.

(Y/N's POV)

I was doing some farm work, minding my own business but then I heard someone else coming near the farm and I went to see who it was. I was surprised to see Abigail around here on this side of Stardew Valley.

 I was surprised to see Abigail around here on this side of Stardew Valley

Abigail- Hi Y/N!

Y/N- Why hi there Abigail, what brings you to my farm today?

Abigail- I wanted to see you here since I never really get to see your farm in person before. All we ever get to meet is in the general store.

Y/N- That's true. Well, come inside, and may I offer you some Banana pudding?

Abigail- My favorite! Of course, I'll head inside!!

She ran to the front door and let herself in and waited by the table for her favorite.

Y/N- Yup, I made it only yesterday and I was gonna give it to you next time I go to town but now it can be used to satisfy your sweet tooth. 

I saw her blush around her cheeks and couldn't help but smile.

Abigail- You are just the sweetest, you know that?

Y/N- Oh...well...

I couldn't find any more words to say and I gave her the pudding. 

(Timeskip)

We were chatting for around an hour or two but one of the questions asked me was if I had any crushes. I kinda hinted that I actually...had one for her but I think her very good friend Sebastian already has one for her too and it seems like he may already confess, who knows?

Abigail- So who is it Y/N? I'm "very" curious.

Y/N- Well...I would say but it may be very awkward for both of us.

Her eyes went a little dark and that was odd for someone like her.

Abigail- You won't tell me then...I understand. 

She stood up and went to the front door, and I felt bad for some reason. She looked at me one last time and said...

Abigail- Have a good day Y/N, see you later.

The door closed and I sat on my seat having very mixed feelings.

Y/N's mind- I hope she isn't mad at me for not telling her about what I really feel. 

(Timeskip)

(Abigail's POV)

I was on my way to Sebastian's house to take care of a problem of mine, I know about Y/N's crush on me due to sneaking into his farmhouse late at night and reading his diary entries. Guess what Y/N, I have a crush on you too but at the same time, I loved you from the moment you entered the general store one day and I never went back. I made it to his house and knocked at his door, waiting for him to show up. He opened the door and had confusion on his face.

Sebastian- Hey Abigail, what is going with you this late at night?

Abigail- Sebastian, I wasn't sleepy at all tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to dance at the sunflower fields again.  

Sebastian- I mean, it is super late but at the same time, how could I say no to you. Sure, let's go to the one from before.

Abigail- Actually, earlier today, I found a bigger and prettier one next to the edge of the mountains, so let me take you there instead. 

Sebastian- Well then, lead the way. 

I was taking him to a place I think no one will ever look at in regards to finding him. It's the perfect place.~

10 minutes later...

We were here and Sebastian already was questioning me about my information in the field and how he couldn't see it at all. 

Sebastian- So Abigail, where is this field you said about, as far I can tell, I don't see it. 

Abigail- It's over here, come on. Let me show you to you.~

I lead him to the edge and he looked down and that was the perfect time to...take the kick.

Sebastian- Look Abigail, I'm beginning to feel as if you lied to m-...

He turned around and I had my leg up and my foot aiming for his chest.

Abigail- The only field here...is your grave. Goodbye Sebastian.~

I kicked him hard and he fell off the mountain edge while screaming for his life but luckily, Stardew Valley is far from here so no one will hear him at all. It was a little while but once that faint crunch sound was in my ears, I smiled and left, never looking back.

Abigail's mind- Now, it's time I let Y/N know about my feelings for him.

(The next morning)

(No POV)

Abigail went to Y/N's farm and there he was tending to the gardens and when he turned his head to see her, he stopped at that moment and went straight to her, which only made her smile more.

Y/N- Hi Abigail- Listen I wanted to say sorry abou-...

Abigail kissed Y/N on his lips and didn't let go of him till he accepted the kiss back to her which he did soon enough. When he needed some air, he stopped to speak about his shock of events. 

YN- Abigail...I...

Abigail- Shh...~. Don't talk now Y/N, let's have this moment together.~

And the two continued on for a while more, now Abigail has him in her grasp now and it only took the murder of her former best friend to get this magical moment in her life. A good price to pay right? Well, for Abigail...it was a good one for sure.

(The End)

Hope you enjoyed this one shot in a long time folks. Have yourselves a good day and I'll talk to you all later. See ya'll!! :) :)