Yandere male patient x male doctor reader.

Requested by dearyxox

(Y/N's POV)

I was checking up with some other patients before I meet up with my main patient named Zach Hill who was here for having an injury in his leg due to a car accident caused by a drunk driver. I felt terrible for him as he once told me that he loved playing soccer and now he won't ever get to play ever again. I felt bad for him for that and so I gave him my old vita console and bought a couple of soccer games for him and he loved to play with it every time I checked up with him and would tell me his goals and his favorite teams. Those kinds of interactions we had together always made my day better every time I was stressed out. Well after making sure a patient of mine was good to go, I went on my way to Zack's room and expecting for him to talk about it again which never gets old, I knocked three times on the door till I heard him from behind.

Zack *Muffled* Come in Doctor Y/N.

I opened the door and there he was playing with the Vita.

Zack- Ah, hi dovtor Y/N!

Y/N- and hello to you to Mr.Zack. How are you feeling today?

Zack- Better today especially if your here.

Y/N- *Giggle* Well I'm glad you like my company. Now, what the score for this time

Zack- Ok, the...

He was telling me the latest scores while I did the usual procedures, checked his legs to make sure of no pain or anything, and checking his progress of release from the hospital. After doing all of that, I was on my way to my next patient then after that, it was time for my lunch break.

Y/N- Well well Mr.Zack, I'm happy to announce that maybe in a couple of days, you will be officially released from the hospital. Isn't that great?

But the facial reaction I got wasn't what I expected, his eyes were blank from emotions, his smile was gone, and his mouth was indicating bits of anger. 

Zack- What do you mean doctor?

Y/N- I mean like, you almost there to recovery and you would be free to do your own life again, isn't that great?

Zack- No.

Y/N- But why?

Zack- It's because I won't ever get to see you again. And I don't like that. 

Y/N- But that's the way it goes Zack, I don't know what else to tell you. Anyway, I'll......check up on you later tonight.....bye Zack. 

He didn't say anything else but still had that face of blankness staring at me and I turned to leave his room feeling very strange about his sudden change of behavior. I didn't know why he wasn't that happy to be free, did he really liked being or...

Y/N's mind- Or was it because he said that: "He wasn't gonna see me again". Why did he seem angry at the thought of him never seeing me again when he leaves?

This is nuts, I hope he doesn't have these thoughts or feelings when it is time, I don't want any trouble to begin with me, him, or with anyone else. Well, enough said time to head to my next patient. 

(Timeskip to lunchtime)

I was eating some lunch until one of the nurses went inside the lunch break room and had something in her hand and the way she was heading to me seems most likely the letter was for me.

Nurse- Doctor Y/N, one of your patients wanted me to give you this letter. I don't know what kind of letter it is but it seems something personal.

Y/N- Thank you very much.