Yandere Twin sisters x maid reader

Requested by dragonofwar89

(Y/N's POV)

I was in the library dusting the bookshelf's getting ready for my twin masters to return home. I heard that they are just coming back from another of those business trips or something like that. I'm always a little curious about the kind of stuff they do when their out there but I never asked them or anything because well who would tell their plans to a maid like me, oh well. Anyway, I was about to dust another shelf till a butler entered the library that looked like he was in a hurry.

Butler- Ms.Y/N, their back. We should get over to the front doors to greet them.

Y/N- OK, I'll be right there.

He nodded and closed the door before I put the duster away then exited the library to head to the front. Once I got there, all the other butlers and maids were standing in two straight lines hearing the footsteps anticipated for the front door to open. After one minute on hearing my own heart beating rapidly in pure nervousness, the door opened and there they were.

 After one minute on hearing my own heart beating rapidly in pure nervousness, the door opened and there they were

(A/N note- The one on the left is Aria and the one on the right is Grace)

We all bowed down and greeted them.

All maids and Butlers- Welcome back home, Ms. Ava and Ms. Grace. We hope you had a safe journey back.

We stayed bowing down till one of the twins spoke up.

Aria- Why thank you all of you for your dearest greetings.

Grace- But now all of you must get going back to work. Like all of you except for...

They both were looking around for someone till both of their eyes looked at mine and both had smiles on their faces

Grace- Y/N, get all of our suitcases out of the car and back to our rooms at once. *Clap* *Clap*

Then the others said their Yes ma'am's  and begin to go outside to the car while me on the other hand was standing in place internally having an anxiety attack as the twins was walking towards me. Once they got close to me, they looked at my eyes for about a short second before Ms.Aria grabbed my left land while Ms.Grace was holding my other hand and proceeded to drag me slowly to somewhere. While they were dragging me, I kept getting weird or shock looks from the other staff but they quickly looked the other way as I both saw the twins giving them sharp glares and hostile grunt noises, I honestly had no clue why they are doing that but I was too scared to say anything. In fact, they been like that even before they left like they were always around when I was in a room doing my chores just staring at me with smiles, chatting to me at random times about anything, always giving everyone but me cold stares scaring them away and last but not least telling me at one point how I was their "Favorite maid". And that was just the beginning of it, I also was given some privileges by them like a 2 hour general break, a hour lunch break, being able to sleep in than everyone else, etc. I don't know what they see in me but I never dared to question it as I didn't want them to think I was being ungrateful or something so I just accepted it and I admit I have used these privileges to my advantage but that doesn't mean I don't question it. Oh well, my thought train was stopped when the twins took me to the dining room.