Yandere slime girl x male science assistant reader.

Requested by trollzar

(No POV)

The year was 1971, two years after the famous 'Moon landing of 1969' the two astronauts Neil Armstrong and Edwin 'Buzz' brought back many moon rock samples and the public was amazed to see materials not from the earth. However, they brought back one thing not mentioned in the press papers and that is an unknown living organism that lived in one of the rocks. The government scientists quickly got a hold of it and begin to identify what kind of organism it is. It was identified as a slime organism quickly after but not found in any books on known living things so the government took action by making the slime organism classified to the public and began experimenting. You are a scientist assistant working alongside Dr.Logan who was assigned to record data, observe any kinds of behavior, and most of all find out what potential this creature has. All you have to do is....care for the slime, how will this go well?

....Let's find out.

(Y/N's POV)

Here we go Y/N, today is your first day assigned to Dr.Logan. Gee I wonder what kind of creature Subject-001 is but from what I heard it was a creature from outer space and its not a creature with fur or anything like that, it has bodies of slime apparently. God, this sounds like a cheesy 50's science fiction movies that if we were to let it loose it would destroy us all ooohhhh!.

Man.....gotta lay off the films sometime but thats not important now, I made it to Dr.Logans office and ready to begin the day.

Y/N's mind- *Sigh* Here we....go.

*Knock Knock*

Logan- Come in.

I opened the door and saw Dr.Logan sitting on his desk doing some paperwork.

Logan sitting on his desk doing some paperwork

Logan- Ahh afternoon Y/N.

Y/N- Afternoon Dr.Logan, ready to start.

Logan- I see, well let's not waste another minute, let's move.

 We exited his office and headed our way to the experimenting rooms where the creature is kept. I was really curious on what kind it is, so far I heard rumors from the other assistants but I wonder if its true.

Y/N- So...Dr.Logan?

Logan- Hmm?

Y/N- What kind of creature is subject-001 exactly?

Logan- Well, its a slime.

Y/N- Slime?

Logan- Yes, a slime that has been showing human characteristics like intelligence, emotions, likes and dislikes and all sorts of things we can do. But....

Y/N- But?

Logan- It has not been taking any of the other head scientists and assistants to heart. It has shown mild aggression, growling, and worst of all making us slimy all over. Thank god, the slime doesn't harm us but still.