Yandere female bullies x male class president reader.

Requested by DemonMan1029

(Y/N's POV)

I was walking to school in the very morning to avoid a group of students I'll rather not let them see me cause once they do it's gonna be another day of headaches and minor pain. So this time, I'm not gonna let them see me as much as I can.

Y/N- But why do I get the gut feeling that this won't be the solution to this problem?

*Sigh*

Oh well, I'll think more on that matter later, right now I need to go inside the school and open up the student council classroom for the day. I arrived at the school and looked around my surroundings to make sure it's clear, man I'm been paranoid lately. I entered the school and walked to the room, I unlocked the door, turned on the lights, and began to organize paperwork so today can run smoothly as possible.

Y/N's mind- I hope today is different, I feel like I'm losing it by the day.

(Timeskip)

After the morning meeting was done, I walked over to my first-period class which was English, and I'm glad none of the students are there with me so it's peaceful, to say the least. I was almost to the door but then...

"Well well, look who I see in this very hallway.~"

My body froze not wanting to turn around but a pair of hands did that for me and I saw...her.

Y/N- *Deep sigh*

Y/N- *Deep sigh*

Her name was Moxie Cooper, she is the one who constantly teases me, embarrasses me in front of everyone, and always hits my back very hard. 

Moxie- Aww what's the matter Y/N? Oh I'm sorry, Mr.class president, did you miss me or something? 

Y/N-...I can't say that I did.

Moxie- Aww, whatever~ I think you did but just don't want to admit it.

Y/N- No I....ok look, I need to go inside for class, please go to your own class.

I walked to the door but Moxie blocked the way and had her smirk smile on her face.

Moxie- Not until you say your goodbyes in the proper way.

Y/N- Moxie.....

Moxie- No Y/N, say it already.

I didn't want to give in but the pile of students trying to get inside was already nerve-racking. 

Y/N- ...Moxie.

Moxie- Yes~

Y/N- Have a great day Moxie.

Moxie- Good, much better. Later President.~

*Slap!*

Yup, she slapped my back and the last time she did that still hurts so this already adds to the pain. I walked inside the classroom and sat down in the back seats.