Yandere Mermaids x male fisherman reader.

Requested by GRIMSKIIII3

(Y/N's POV)

I was heading to my boat to go out and search for more fish to sell at the market but earlier I read in the papers about a possible thunderstorm in the seas today. I stopped to look at the sky there were some dark grey clouds today, but that didn't stop me from going fishing anyways I need to earn my keep for the week badly so I'm going. After gathering my gear, inspecting my boat for any issues or concerns, and filling out my route projections, I was ready to sail.

I hopped inside the boat and begin the engines.

*Engine sounds*

Sometime later, the boat was ready to go and I took one last look at the docks before turning to the front direction of the sea.

Y/N- Let's go.

(Timeskip)

(No POV)

As hours went by, the weather continued to get worse and worse with the sounds of thunder joining in along with lighting, but Y/N pressed on with some initial good catches and added to the box. But soon, the fish weren't around anymore, and fewer catches were common and thought he had reached the quotas for the day, and the fact he actually began to get a little concerned about the weather. He began to set sail back to the docks but something was off, the rains got heavier and the wind got more powerful. So much so, Y/N's boat begin to rock back and forth which made Y/N panic and want to go back even more. He pointed his ship the way back but the weather was not helping him and made him take the wrong turns and at that point, he had no idea where he was on the sea map. The sea was like a hailstorm of rain, thunder, and lightning, and Y/N slipped and lost control of his ship when he tried to get back up, his metal toolbox hit him hard in the head, and then he fell unconscious. The storm continued to hit and the boat was drifting somewhere else in the sea, where is it going? 

(Timeskip)

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up with a terrible headache and was very drenched in water, I stood up from the floor and saw that I was nowhere near the docks but I saw an island up north.

I had to land for a while till I can call for help, so I went to the engine and restart it. I had some concerns about if the engine would still work after all of that heavy rain from yesterday but after the sixth time, the engine came purring up again.

Y/N- Good, now to that island. 

I headed to the island and saw no buildings of any kind, no signs of civilization at all, only trees, sand, and bodies of water so this will get tricky. I made it to the island and landed near the beach where huge palm trees gave me shading so that was a bonus. Next, I got off the boat and looked if see any of the radio equipment was still good surprise, it was all wet so I had to wait till it tries out before I make any attempts to work on it. Then, my stomach grumbled, and knew I had to eat, luckily for me, I got plenty of fish in the storage I can use for food sure I have to use my haul but it's better than starving. So I know I have to search for wood branches and rocks to make a campfire and other stuff to make a makeshift camp.