The rule guide for requesting.

1. The readers must be a worker, no matter what. It can be a job from the modern era, fantasy, far future, steampunk, it doesn't matter as long if its something a common person would do. If the reader is from any media at all, think of a job most common and that could work

2. The Yanderes will be the obsessive, possessive and loving types. So don't go requesting the Yanderes to be abusive, depressed, or anything like that because I wont accept it at all. 

3. Alternatively you can request for the worker to be yandere but the reader will not be a yandere at all as I wont do yandere readers at all. Adult or child reader will work too.

4. If there isn't any new requests, I will put a oneshot of my own from time to time.

5. You can use any piece of media you wish: Anime, videogames, movies...I don't care which but if something i'm not familiar with or haven't seen or play in a long while I will need time to research to sharpen my memories, so if your request is taking some time than please wait as im trying to do your request justice.

6. Just have some fun and we will all do this process smoothly as possible.

And thats the guide folks, so if you want to make a request go for it and we'll see from there  on.

Until then, this is adventurefan2020 and I'll see you in the next update.

See ya'll later!👋.....

The official Yandere's X worker readers one-shot book(Finished)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara