Yandere female game character x male game designer reader.

Requested by 996595waynesvillek12

(No POV)

Things have been amazing for Square Enix as their new RPG game called Final Planet: The Search for Home has been hotly successful as it sold about 11 million copies in its 2-year run alone. So much so, that the company had to buy a new office building to support the new postgame content along with the DLCs and a new rumored roadmap. But, the company didn't realize was that the building they set up shop was actually an old laboratory that was secretly testing artificial intelligence for military robots but the building was abandoned years ago and now it's home to Square game designers, game artists, and more. One Designer named Y/N L/N was tasked with the Robo Planet DLC's plot, world setting, and creating one of the many new characters that are gonna be in the DLC. Everyone else is tasked with their part for the DLC and Y/N's is one that will go...very very wrong soon. 

(Y/N's POV)

I got done writing done the storyline concept and once I do this one more thing to do, I will submit it to the others and see if it qualifies. I got done drawing the main female character that's gonna be with the player's main character in the DLC.

Y/N's mind- I'm gonna call her...Madeline.

I got the name written down and now it's time to create her in-game model and everything.

Y/N- OK, here we go.

(Timeskip)

After working for many hours throughout the day, I finally had her model done, but also have a plan for her part for the game.

She looks amazing and I'm sure the higher-ups will consider her to be in the game, crossing my fingers for this.

Y/N- Ok, just make some last-minute notes here and.....

*Computer.exe stopped working, would like to restart the process.*

I didn't know what this meant but I clicked continue and it took some time to complete it was done as soon I could count to three but I'm glad it was done.

Y/N- Weird, but now Madeline, I must go for a minute, I'll be back.

I left my desk to use the restroom and I thought about how I just talked to a digital character but no one was around, thank god so it was all good.

Y/N's mind- Madeline is not going anywhere anyway.

(No POV)

Wile Y/N was away, the notice he got earlier was actually one of the old mother brain-computer that the lab once had and it seemed to work again for unknown reasons, and when he clicked continue, he had the computer's AI go into Y/N's computer desktop and into his codes a that included Madeline. By the time the AI took over Madeline's model, Y/N returned and looked over the model one last time and the AI took the time to remember his face.