Yandere Female bank robbers x male banker reader.

Requested by _THEMEMEMACHINE_

(Y/N's POV)

I was in the basement levels of the bank counting and recording all the money we received last night from the mint making sure we have the right amounts and no dollar is missing. Once I did that, I took the money and went to the vault with my keycard and opened the door. I entered inside and placed the money in its correct positions.

Y/N's mind- This is gonna take me a few hours to do, but here we go.

(Timeskip)

I was finally all done with that crap and now I'm done down here which I don't like to be here all the time to be quite honest, it gets lonely here.

Y/N- Well, time for my lunch break. 

I closed the vault door and locked it then went my way upstairs but then I heard something...

*Muffled shooting*

It appeared to be...GUNSHOTS! I froze and didn't move for an inch then I heard someone's voice say...

*Muffled* GET DOWN RIGHT NOW, WE'RE HERE TO TAKE WHAT WE WANT. SO, EVERYONE GET FUCKING DOWN OR YOU WILL BE SHOT WITHOUT MERCY!!

I panicked and ran to hide behind a closet and locked it from behind it and laid back way low. The alarm went off and I can't hear anything in case I should try to sneak my way out of the bank. I waited for a long time with my breath becoming shaky and my heart beating so fast didn't help either. Eventually, the alarm turned off and I heard multiple voices at once.

???? 1- Finally, that fucking alarm is off for good. 

???? 2- Good thing you brought me along this time for this.

???? 1- Don't think we will bring you along every time, think of this as a test or some shit.

???? 2- Ah come on, I can be-

???? 3- You two, focus on what we came here to do. Now, the vault is here but even with your explosives here, we can't make a dent in the vault door. But the manager said that one of the bankers has a keycard to the vault and have to find him. Once we find him, make sure he listens to our orders and if he doesn't, hitting him is allowed but don't shoot him, we need alive for this. Now, move out.

Now I'm in the shitter, they need me to unlock the vault, and the thought of getting hurt from whoever they are made me whimper in fear, and if they found me, I'm just gonna surrounded and do whatever they say, I'm not gonna die for this job. 

???? 1- Hey, what about this closet here?

One of them tried to open it but couldn't due to it being locked and thought that they would give up but then my hope shattered when...

???? 1- Damn it, it's locked. Hey, can you unlock this?

???? 2- On it.

Then I heard the lock getting lockpicked and knew my time of hiding was up. The door opened and now I'm in big trouble. 

???? 1- Hey there, I believe we need you so come here!