Christmas special #2

(Yandere Ice woman x male Amazon driver reader)

(Y/N's POV)

I was doing my driving routes for the night with only two more packages left to deliver but there was a weather warning about some kind of snowstorm coming into my area which made me move my car a bit faster so I can get it out of the way and get back home before I get caught up in that mess.

Y/N- I cant wait to play some Halo when I get home, let's get this over.

(Timeskip)

I have only had one more package left which was good but the direction it was telling me to go to was at the north where the storm is said to be arriving at, I debated to myself if I should go for it or abandon my route so I don't risk my life but the thing is...that Christmas bonus. If I just get this shit over with quicker than usual, then it's all good and I can go home knowing that I have that bonus added to my check.

Y/N- Fuck it, I'm going in.

I began to drive towards the route and the snowstorm really started fast than expected so I turned on my high beams and window wipers to get better vision as possible. The car started to move by itself at times but too late to turn back now, I kept pushing and pushing it till I reach the mark.

Y/N- Come on Y/N, you can do this.

But then, I saw some kind of blue glow in the middle of the road and couldn't make out what it was so I kept driving and it kept getting brighter by the second. When I was getting closer to it, I made it out what it was and it was a.....

A GLOWING DEER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD?!? AND I WAS HEADING RIGHT TOWARDS IT!!

Y/N- SHIT!!

I made a very sharp turn to avoid hitting it but the car went right in the middle of the woods and I couldn't stop the car so I braced myself for impact.

*RUMBLING!* *CRASH!*

I crashed right into a big tree and my airbag activated before I could've had some serious injuries. I waited some time to let things calm down and I moved my body which was thankful;y ok but the same can't be said about my car. I managed to get out of my car and when I was out, the first thing I did was try to call driver support but for some reason, my device has no bars which are strange since I saw a tower before the storm hit so yeah, no clue why I don't have bars. But standing here won't get me anywhere, I need to get out of the storm or try to reach higher ground, and maybe then, I'll get signals and call driver support. So, I grabbed my coat, flashlight and my both my cell phone and my work device then made my way up north.

Y/N's mind- Here we go.

(Timeskip)

(No POV)

While Y/N was walking through the snow lands, a large house where a beautiful woman lives felt body heat walking through her lands and knew right away it was another person, one she hasn't seen in many years. She knew what to do next, she planned this for many years and wasn't gonna let it go to waste.