Yandere Princess x pet dragon reader.

Requested by @Robo-Joe

(Y/N's POV)

I was in the Royal gardens viewing the beautiful flowers just passing the time as the royal family was doing some important matters and needed as few distractions as possible. So that's why I'm here but I don't mind it as it allows me to take a breath of the wonderful outdoors as well. But that came to an abrupt end as two knights entered the gardens.

Knight 1- Y/N, Princess Augusta requests your return at once. 

Y/N- Ok, I'm on my way now.

Knight 2- We will escort you there at once.

I followed the knights inside the castle and wondered what she needed, did the meeting ended already? Oh well, now I was heading to the throne room to meet with her.

10 minutes later.....

I made it to the throne room and there she was.

"Y/N!"

She got up from her seat and went close to me then petted my head and hugged me tightly which caused my tail and wings to flip and flatter a little

Y/N- Hello agian Augusta.

Augusta- Oh Y/N my wonderful pet, it's so good to see you again! I missed you so much.

Y/N- *Giggle* I did too, so what's been going on with you?

Augusta- Just some important but boring politics you know how it is with royalty.

Y/N- Right.

Augusta- But enough of that chatter, let's spend time with each other now that I finally have the time.

Y/N- That sounds wonderful.

Then we headed to the ballroom and just danced in an informal way but it's fine cause this was more fun than the formal way. After spending some time there, we went to the library and Augusta read me some fairy tales. When we were done with the library, we went to the dining hall and Augusta told the butlers to make us some food to eat. We had some funny banter till the food arrived and while she had a light soup, she already knew what I liked and my mouth was watering when I saw my favourite dish.