Yandere O.R.C. x Male Manga/Hentai store owner reader.

Requested by The_Spade_Hunter

Anime- High school DXD.

(Y/N's POV)

It's around 7 am in the morning and I was walking to my manga/hentai store to open up for the day. I arrived and unlocked the door to head inside and turned on the lights. Everything is neat, organized and nothing is missing so everything in the pre-inspection is good so far. Next, I go to the back office room and turn the computer, the telephones, and the surround sound system and played a chill song for now. I put on my bookkeeper apron and went to the door and turned the sign from closed to open. 

Y/N- Ok...now we are- Oh wait! I forgot one more thing to check.

I went to the back section of the store where I have the hentai sections kept there, I call it the red curtain section of the store where customers only 16 and up are allowed inside to check some of the selections there. I gotta say, the laws with that kind of stuff are odd here, 16 and up? Isn't it 18 and up but then again, that's America's laws, not ours. Anyway, I did the same process and everything passed so now I'm good to go for the day.

Y/N- Ok, now I'm ready to go.

(Timeskip)

It's around 8 am and things are quiet so far, in the meantime, I just look around the selection and keeping an ear out for anyone coming in or the phone ring for orders. The empty environment, the slow jazz song in the background, and the subtle yet vibrating sounds of the A/C unit running are kinda peaceful but I looked at my watch and I knew who was gonna show up. She is coming here in...3...2...1...and...

*Ring a ding*

"Hello?" "Y/N? You there?"

Y/N- Yeah, come in Isabella.

 I heard her coming in and she looked around for me, then I heard to my right and turned to greet her. 

Y/N- Well, hi again Isabella

Isabella- Hi Y/N! Is the new edition here yet?!

Y/N- Yup, came in last night and it has your name on it just for safety measures.

Isabella- Wow Y/N, you like the best! Ooh boy, I cant wait to see those girls' breasts this time!

Yeah, the thing about Isabella is that she is a super perverted girl who has an almost obsession with breasts, so much so that she can tell their cup size and whatnot. But I just let her ramble without saying anything and as much this is very odd and inappropriate, she is a nice girl so it doesn't bother me...too much. I went to grab her order and printed out a receipt, I got it and took it to her and when she saw it, she squealed in excitement.

Isabella- Yay! It's here! 

Y/N- Yes, here you go, and here's your receipt and you are good to go.