Valentine's day 2022 Special!

(Yandere Ex-girlfriend x GN worker reader)

(No POV)

The day is Valentine's day, the day where many couples will go to fancy restaurants, go see the cheesiest Rom-Com movies, get each other the essential gifts of the day and so much more that won't be mentioned here. But for Y/N, this holiday gets them a little sour and sad, as two years ago, their girlfriend Jenna was caught cheating on them. Without any warning, Y/N broke up with her and disappeared from her without any goodbyes or anything like that. All belongings of her, gone, phone numbers blocked and every picture of them together was erased. Since then, Valentine's day brings some pain of the past to them and tries to push through it. And that was that for Y/N, they think the only thing waiting for them is dying alone. However, Jenna didn't forget about Y/N and was hunting them down to get them back into her life, and she won't stop until she does. But what will happen then? Only one way to find out.

(Y/N's POV)

I was in my office just doing some paperwork till they heard a knock from the door.

*Knock Knock*

Y/N- Come in.

Then their friend Jones walked in with a smile on his face.

Jones- Hey Y/N, guess who scored a date with that girl from downstairs?!

Y/N- *Giggles* Who.

Jones. Me! That's who.

Y/N- Well, congrats to you Jones. 

Jones- Thanks, anything planned for this day?

Y/N- ...Nothing really. Maybe grab me some chocolates, cookie dough ice cream, and some soda while watching a shit of Netflix till it's very late at night. Just some stuff you know.

Jones- Hey, I can respect your choice to be single. Dating is not for everyone.

Y/N- Yeah....not for everyone indeed.

Jones- Well, I'll leave you be, and take care of yourself ok?

Y/N- You too, see you later Jones.

Jones left my office and I sat there feeling a little sad thinking about what happened but I focused back on my work so I can go home, with my sugary stuff and eat them all the way through to forget about it.

Y/N's mind- Why does she have to do that to me? Am I not fit to love anymore?

(Timeskip)

I clocked out of work walking to my car to go to the grocery store to get my stuff to take home, I drove to target and had Mcdonald's drive-thru for lunch. Once I made it to target, I grabbed a small cart and made my way to the grocery aisle. Ok, I got two ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream, two packs of Pepsi cherry and on the way to Valentine's section, I grabbed some Resses' peanut cup hearts and Hershey's kisses. I got done with my shopping and went to purchase them, I got out of the store and headed back home. I arrived back home but I looked at the door and it looked damaged for some reason, I parked the car and rushed over to the door to see what was the deal. I saw the door hinges were damaged and the door was able to open without my keys or the passcode. I saw inside was my room almost pitch dark except for some faint light in the corner.

Y/N's mind- What the fuck is going on?

I quickly grabbed a nearby umbrella as a weapon and went to investigate the source of the light, my body was shaking, and had no idea what to expect. I slowly made it and I peeked over to see what was inside and found the room to be fully lighted up by candles. Also, some Valentine-themed stuff.