Yandere supernatural girls x male paranormal investigator reader.

Requested by D3n0s4ur

(No POV)

In an alternate period of 1985, there are investigators who solve paranormal cases where just about anything can happen and a few went cold. One such Investgater named Y/N L/N took a case he thought was just another run-of-a-mill case but this one would not be such a case and would cause him to be caught in a spotlight of lovesickness that he had no chance of getting out of.

(Y/N's POV)

I was in my office doing some paperwork sorting, sipping on my black coffee with only a dry cookie to go along with it. I got out of a case recently that ended up quite bad as one male ghost tried to kill a woman's family due to intense jealously, it was hard to keep him in the bay while the priests made their way, he knew about it somehow and injured me in the process, and got away. Good thing is, he didn't kill them but he got away and the case was pulled and I was out of it. I went to the hospital for a few weeks and now I'm back to normal health and back to doing cases again. 

*Knock Knock*

"Mr. Y/N?"

Speaking of cases...

Y/N- Come in.

Then, one of the secretaries went inside and quickly went to my desk and gave me a new file.

Secretory- Here is another case for you sir, and this one is out of town, at the Pinkerkton's manor.

Pinkerton's manor? What could they want with them?

Y/N- Understood, now who are the main suspects?

Secretory- They claimed that they heard about four voices and it was all female.

Four suspects? Who are they? I need to go over there now.

Y/N- Noted, now I'm on my way over there right now. Tell the main superiors that I'm on the case.

Secretory- Understood, be careful sir.

I grabbed my tools, put on my coat and hat, went to my vehicle, and headed to the manor.

Y/N's mind- I just hope this won't be the last case all over again.

(Timeskip)

I arrived at the manor and Mrs. Pinkerton was telling me what she heard and the rooms the suspects damaged.

Mrs. Pinkerton- They didn't steal anything but the rooms are such a mess that not even the servants would go there!

Y/N- Ok and where were you on that day?

Mrs. Pinkerton- I was in my private media room when I heard some strange noises from upstairs and thought nothing of it then it went louder and since my husband wasn't there, I ran and got out as fast as I could. Once he got home, he called the police but they didn't find anything so I thought to call your agency.

Y/N- I see, well let me go and find out what is going on here. There's something odd about this, I can feel it.

Mrs. Pinkerton- Oh, do be careful and when you solve this, I'll pay you handsomely for this.

 I nodded and went upstairs to check out the rooms, along the way, I saw red marks on the walls but it was small and wasn't blood but red lipstick it was. Lipstick, I wonder why they leave marks like this, I don't think this was a case of harassment or something in that regard, something else is in play. I got to the first room and I got to say is that...no wonder why the servants here didn't want to go near it. Items on the floor, damage on the floor, walls and the roof, damaged furniture, etc. It wasn't a pretty sight, to say the least.