Yandere Liberty Buchanan x male Ranger reader.

Requested by cyan117

Videogame- Wasteland 3.

(Y/N's POV)

I was in the barracks laying down after I went on another patrol run through the wastes, it was tough as usual but I got to find some old loot like a lighter and it still works so now I got my own lighter for my smokes and don't have to share one with someone now.

Y/N- Oh yeah.

The barracks were rowdy but I was in the zone that I couldn't care less about it and was gonna finally get a good nap for once since I joined up with the Rangers.

*BOOM!*

Ranger- WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?!

But that didn't last long and now they were panic all around. The captain of the barracks went inside with his weapon and had blood on his face already.

Captain- WE ARE UNDER ATTACK FROM THE PATRIARCH!! EVERYONE, GET YOUR WEAPONS AND FIGHT THOSE BASTARDS!!

I jumped out of the bed and ran to the armory to get my weapons, once I geared up I ran back outside and took cover. I peeked and saw that the Patriarch has already busted their way inside the camp.

Y/N- Goddamn it.

I saw two of them out in the open and took my chance to kill them. I shot the two in the head...

*Bang Bang!*

I got both of them but I quickly went back into cover as shots from all over were targeting me and I knew one screw up and I was dead. I waited and waited for the right time to run to another cover point but how it sounds over there, it doesn't sound like we are doing good. I heard the Patriarch troops searching the perimeters for any survivors to capture for slavery. Fuck that shit, I'll make a run for it so I don't have to go through that. I doubled check to see if the coast was clear and when I heard no more footsteps, I took the shot and sneaked my way out of the camp. I know I'm deserting the Rangers but you know what...

Y/N's mind- It's called the Wasteland in the first place, you don't have to be loyal to anyone. Only for your survival.

I took off my Ranger coat and everything involved with them on the ground with only keeping my rations, guns, and map so I can go to another nearby town where Ranger activity is not active there. 

(No POV)

As the attack died down with the victory of the Patriarchs, the troops were doing another search for any survivors to take as slaves back to their base to present to their leader: Liberty Buchanan. A troop was searching in the woods when he stumbled upon a jacket on the ground. He picked it and took it to a search hound and had it sniff it. The dog barked and followed the scent to its owner. 

Troop- Let's get him, boy.

Morning came around and Y/N set up his camp for the night and now was time to keep moving in order to reach the town. He packed up and headed out, walking for miles in a couple of hours made Y/N tired. So he rested in a dense woodland environment to keep himself hidden, but just as he laid down, he heard branches snap. Y/N looked for the source of the noise while taking caution, he sneaked around and his heartbeat was only getting faster ad he feels like someone was watching him. Y/N found nothing and went back to his spot but then...

"FREEZE RANGER!"

He stopped in his tracks and three Patriarch troops came out with their guns aiming at Y/N. He surrendered without a fight cause he knew fighting back would be a death wish so he didn't despite him wanting to. Troop one cuffed him and the other one put a bag over his head and stood him up and walked away not knowing where he was going. Y/N did know one thing...