Yandere male fan x male youtuber reader.

Requested by LilXono

(No POV)

Today is the annual Youtube conference in Seattle and some of the biggest YouTubers will be there, one of them is a young man who goes by the youtube name: Gameradventurer. Real name Y/N L/N, he started in 2011 and quickly built a reputation by playing video games and roleplaying the character he is playing, also he does funny skits of the games her plays which are mostly humorous but at times, he likes to build stories around them and have some of his friends play as recurring characters. Safe to say, he has been very successful in doing that, and now, it's his time to have fun at the convention, meet some other YouTubers and fans alike, but some fans are very big fans of him and will like to have a...place in Y/N's channel.

(Y/N's POV)

I helped the staff set up my booth and everything was good to go for the day, I just had to prepare myself to deal with the people, other folks like me and hope that everything goes smooth today. It's 9 am and the convention doesn't start till 9:20 am so I got some time to chill and maybe chat with the staff before its time.

Y/N's mind- Today is gonna be a great day, I can feel it. 

(Timeskip)

I was in my booth doing the autographs and so far, I got myself a big line and so far, so good. I got done signing a girl's notebook and was ready for the next person.

Y/N- Next!

Then a boy came upfront and put down a picture and it was printed one and it showed me one of my skits from when I did God of war

Y/N- Hey there! Oh, and a picture of my God of war skit. You must've loved that one.

"I did, Mr. Y/N. And I was wondering if you would sign the back of the photo. If you don't mind at all."

Y/N- Oh, I'll be glad too. let me get my pen really quick.

I got on and not only signed it but added a little note to thank him for watching his videos

Y/N- And, here you go sir. 

He took a look at it and blushed about it, he shook but I was there to calm him a little before I attend to the next person in line.

"T-thank you so much for this, my name is Patrick by the way."

Y/N- *Chuckles* Well, nice to meet you, Patrick. Hope you have the best day ever.

Patrick- I will, and you too Y/N. See you very soon.

Then, he walked off, and while I didn't know what he meant by seeing me soon, I just assumed he meant by when I post my next video which is gonna conclude the Pokemon Sword and Shield skits arc. Once I got that done, I called the next person in line to continue on with the day.

Y/N- Next!

(Patrick's POV)

I FOUND HIM! I FINALLY FOUND HIM!!

It took me so long to track him down but I'm glad all that time researching him and traveling all the way from New York was worth it all the way. I watched as he was signing all the other people's stuff and I watched in jealousy as he was paying attention to them and not to me but then again, we just met in person but I can't help myself from feeling this way. But, I have a plan on how I'm gonna take him with me back home.

Patrick's mind- Don't worry Y/N, soon enough, I will prove to myself I am and will always be your...number #1 fan.~

(Timeskip)

(No POV)

It was around 8 PM and the Youtube convention is now over, as such, everyone was packing up everything and leaving, many people have left but Y/N stayed behind to get his stuff back to his car and run by the snack bar to grab a quick bite before he leaves back home, but while he was walking all the way to the parking garages, Patrick was behind his trail with a taser behind him and looked around him making sure there was no one around and (un)fortunately, there were no cameras around so he was in the clear. He snuck close to him and he let him pack his stuff once he was done, I tapped his shoulder and he looked surprised to see me. 

Y/N- WHOA! Uhh...Patrick? What are you doing here and what's behind your back?

Patrick- Oh Y/N, you have no idea how long I waited to stand this close to you.~

Y/N- That's...odd to say, again what are you doing here?

Patrick- I'm here to...take you.~

Y/N- T-take me? What are you talking about?

Patrick- Taking you, to my house where you will spend your days there and with me, also we will have so much fun together, making skits of our own and I have plans for those too.~

Y/N- Look Patrick, I don't know if this is a sick joke or something, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave me alone, or I'm gonna call the cops.

Patrick- Y/N, you really shouldn't be saying that to my face, it's not nice to say that to your number one fan.

Y/N- Number one fan, I really didn't expect you to be a crazy one, I'm gonna call the cops.

Y/N reached his phone but Patrick went for the shot of the taser, Y/N shook from the floor and Patrick was dragging him to the back trunk of Y/N's car and tied his hands and legs with zip-ties.

Patrick- Your gonna apologize to me when we get home Y/N, I hope your ready to do so cause I don't want this to get ugly. Just apologize to me and everything will be just fine, choose wisely.~

Then, he tapped his mouth and closed the trunk of the car and got inside, drove off to his house, and left his own car behind. But, in order to not get it tracked down, he added a timed bomb in the car so when the timer hits zero, it explodes into many pieces so no one, not even the FBI will be able to track it down to Patrick. 

Patrick- Mission completed.~

(Timeskip)

(Patrick's POV)

I had Y/N up in my room, tied up and everything just making him his favorite meal of chicken and biscuits, he woke up an hour ago and he wasn't gonna apologize to me at first but when I got some "props" that I was gonna use on him if he didn't, he quickly did so and now, we are good to go. I went to my room and saw that he was there, just like how I left him there. 

Patrick- Y/N, I made your favorite meal! I remember you mentioned it when you did the cooking mama skits and I took note of that and practiced it till it was up to excellent taste. Enjoy.~

He didn't say anything but nodded nevertheless, so that means he listening to me now, which is all I ask for. 

Patrick- Open wide, Y/N.

He obeyed and ate the first piece and his face said it all, I did it the way I wanted it to.

Patrick- I'm glad you love it Y/N, and there's more where that came from.~

I'm gonna have so much fun with Y/N, it's gonna be many years of it and I'm just getting started.

Patrick's mind- I finally got my favorite youtube in the whole wide world.~

(The End)

Hope you enjoyed this one-shot and have yourselves a good night folks!! See ya later!! :) :)