Easter Special

(Yandere child bunny girl x male child reader)

(Y/N's POV)

I was in the car with mom and dad heading over to my grandparent's house for the Easter weekend, they live in the countryside so there's nothing really to do except play offline games on my switch which made me glad that mom and dad let me take this time around since we are spending a couple of nights over there. 

Y/N- Mom, how long are we there again?

Mom- Almost 30 more minutes honey, they have snacks for you to eat to wait for dinner around this evening.

Dad- Dinner is gonna be grilled meat, salads, and much more yummy stuff son.

Y/N- I can't wait.

After that, I turned on some Super Mario Odyssey to pass the time till we get there.

(30 minutes later)

We made it and I got out of the car to see grandma and grandpa, I opened the door as it was unlocked and I saw grandma cooking something in the kitchen.

Y/N- Hi Grandma!

Grandma- Oh hi again Y/N! It's good to see you again.

I hugged her for a bit before letting go and asking where Grandpa is and she said that he was in the back grilling, I ran over there and there and was.

Y/N- Hey Grandpa!

Grandpa- Ey, how's it going Y/N?

Y/N- Fine, it's Easter weekend!

Grandpa- Indeed it is, the meat will be done about another hour or so, I got some gummies for you if you want them.

Y/N- Yes, please!

He went to his drawer and pulled out some gushers and I quickly opened the bag and ate them with excitement. 

Y/N's mind- I can't wait to eat soon!

(Timeskip)

It was around 9 PM, mom, dad, grandma, and grandpa had gone upstairs for the night and I was watching cartoons downstairs by myself as I wasn't tired yet, not even close. Everything was going alright till...

*Creaking*

I heard some creaking outside and I paused the TV to see what was going on, it was dark so I couldn't see anything but I swear that I saw a shadow trying to grab something on the table. I ran to the kitchen to look for a flashlight and see what it was. I slowly made it to the door and gently opened it not to alert the shadow, I went outside and the small shadow was making some kind of noises like grunting and whatnot. I was gonna confront whoever it was, and in case it was a bad shadow thing, I have to switchblade in my pocket in case, so I went behind it and turned on my flashlight.

Y/N- AH HAH!

But what I saw was not what not I was expecting at all.