Special 2022: Yandere Actress x male cameraman reader

(Y/N's POV)

I was quickly rushing my way to the studios as the manager called me to come over cause the actress Natalie is not cooperating with the rest of the staff and keeps requesting "the only good cameraman around" which has been always me for some darn reason, but I made it with barely enough time for prep or whatnot. The other staff escorted me to her and once I made it close to the room, I heard her yelling.

"Where is he?! Cause I swear to god, if he doesn't show up here, I will..."

Y/N- Wait, everyone! I'm here now.

I saw her turn around and her mood quickly changed for the better 

Natalie- Oh Y/N, you have no idea how much you made things so much better.~

She always gave me a big bear hug and doesn't like to let me go for a solid minute

Natalie- I almost stormed out by the way, but now that you are here, let's begin the production shoots for the day will we?~

Y/N- Yup, oh, and nice costume choice by the way. 

Natalie- Why thank you for the kind words.~

I got to my camera position and the manager went up to me with a relieved look on him.

Manager- Thank god you showed up on time, she really was about to storm off and once that happened, then we are not gonna hear the end of it from the higher-ups.

Y/N- No problem, now let's begin.

Magaer- Right. All right, we are going back on track everyone, let's roll on!

Y/N's mind- Thank god too, 'cause I didn't want to be chewed out by them.

 We began rolling the scenes and as expected, she looks at my camera the most out of all of us four camera people we have on deck.  But as long we got the footage we need, it was gonna have to be what it is, but I swear the looks I get from her are a bit odd.

Y/N's mind- I don't know what makes me special but whatever.

(Timeskip)

The rest of the day was fine with Natalie being by my side most of the day with the only exception being bathroom breaks and that kind of thing but then once most of the staff including the manager left the place, It was time for me to put the equipment away for the night and once that was done, I'm leaving here too. While I did so, I heard music coming from the other end of the studio and it sounded like a song from the movie singing in the rain.

I paused on what I was doing and went to check out who was causing the song to play with no one else there. I found the room where the song was playing and when I entered the room, I saw Natalie dancing to the song and with her dress still on from earlier. 

She didn't stop dancing but she looked at me and pointed at a camera and without saying a word, I went towards it and it was one and recording too

She didn't stop dancing but she looked at me and pointed at a camera and without saying a word, I went towards it and it was one and recording too. I decided to just play along and filmed her dancing to the rest of the song and she was very good with the moves that happened in the movie. But as the song went on, she motioned me to get on stage with her, and not knowing how to handle this, I did what she wanted and went on stage with her. She held our hands together and we spun around and around for a few seconds and she hummed the rest of the song while looking directly into my eyes. I was getting nowhere playing along and now wanted some answers.

Y/N- Natalie? What is going on here?

She didn't respond to me and continued to hum along. I tried to get off stage but her grip on me was tight and just when I was about to say anything else, she had fucking needle on her and a sinister smile on her. 

Natalie- You're not going anywhere.~

I tried to break away from her but she was quick to inject the syringe on my neck and I fell off the stage while the song was nearing the end. My vision was blurry and I only saw Natalie's figure coming toward me, she then said to me in a sickly sweet song-like tone.

Natalie- You always were my favorite cause you captured the beauty in me with ease, and now it's my turn to do the same.~

The song ended and those last words echoed in my mind before I went out cold.

"My turn to do the same.~"

(The End)

Hope you enjoyed this quick one-shot folks! It was a simple one but I hoped it finds it to be decent at least. But anyways, thank you guys, and have a good night. See ya'll later :) :)