Yandere depressed male teenager x male family friend reader.

Requested by AmaterasuNoMangaka

(No POV)

Y/N L/N, a dear family friend to the Darson family whose only inhabitants is a single mom named Claire and her 17-year-old son named Mason. He's been with them through thick and thin even though very sad times like when Mason's father died of a car crash when mason was only two years old. Evey since that tragic day, Mason was contently bullied in school for being fatherless, had been outcasted by his peers, and have been having troubles in his schooling and social life. This caused him to become super depressed and Claire is doing everything she can to help him but with little success. This is why Claire decided to have Y/N over today and try to talk to Mason who believes he could make a difference to him...oh, he'll make a difference alright but it won't be the usual kind of difference.

(Y/N's POV)

I was almost there at Claire's house and when I heard how much help she needed with Mason, I told her right then and there that I'm on my way and that's the whole thing really. But the question is how will Mason think of me, cause he and I never really saw each other cause he was always in his room whenever I visited and Claire tried to convince him to meet me but no such luck. So she tried for a long time but this time she got him to come out of his room and hang out with her for a bit long enough till I get here. Man, the last time I saw Mason by the flesh was in Tommy Darson's funeral. A long time has passed but I hope today I can talk to him at least help him a little but who knows how this will turn out. 

Y/N's mind- But...here I go.

I saw the house and parked my car then walked to the front door, knocked, and waited for Claire. I heard some footsteps and the door opened revealing her.

 I heard some footsteps and the door opened revealing her

Claire- Oh Y/N, I'm so glad your here.

Y/N- It's no trouble Claire, may I come in?

Claire- Oh yes, please do.

I entered inside and looked around to see the house has not changed one bit...well except for the living room TV but that's about it really.

Claire- Well, I could've sworn he was here on the couch a whole second ago, he could be in the kitchen.

Y/N- Then let's go then. I cant wait to see him after all these years.

Claire- Yeah.

We walked over to the kitchen and there he was, Mason.