Pillow Talk

˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

(Y/n)'s eye's fluttered open due to the bright sun rays shining through her window. She quickly took note that she was not alone in her comfy bed. Five was cuddled up behind her, holding her waist tightly. She smiled and turned her body over to face him. She played with his hair, softly, as she was admiring him. Five looked so peaceful when he slept, unlike his usual stern, stone-cold glare he gives everyone.

Five felt the soft touch of his girlfriend and slowly fluttered his eyes open as well. His eyes adjusted to see (y/n) smiling softly in front of him.

"Good morning~" (y/n) said quietly, making Five smile as well.

"good morning to you~ how long have you been up?" He asked.

"not long." She said, still twirling her fingers around his hair, softly.

They both stayed quiet just admiring each other, taking in the comfortable silence. It was moments like this where Five really sat back and appreciated the little things, like how he has the most beautiful girlfriend ever, and how they can have these non-awkward silences.

"Hey Five?" (Y/n) asked interrupting their quiet moment.

"Hm?"

"I really wanna travel."

"Oh~ and where would we travel?" He asked, smirking.

"Well that's the thing, it's funny really, I've been thinking more about how and when I wanna travel not so much as where." She said nervously.

"Well do tell what your plan is." Five said smiling.

"Ok so I was thinking like when we turn 18 and like don't "need" parental consent, we would like just go everywhere, or I would do collage and in the summers and breaks we would travel, ya know? Ooo! Or-..." (Y/n) rambled about the future and how she wants to go everywhere but at the same time be sensible about how they would get the money or what they would do in-between. Five just lay there listening to her ramble on and on about this topic, he didn't realize how much thought she actually put into this.

"...so yeah I just think it would be a fun hobby..." (y/n) said mumbling a bit at the end.

"(Y/n), whatever you wanna do we'll do it. If you want to travel the world, then we'll travel, if you want to move away to some far island, we'll do it." Five said chuckling at the end, making (y/n) giggle as well.

"I promise." Five said softly. (Y/n) smiled and buried her head in his chest, she placed a few butterfly kisses on him, "Thank you Fivey."

"Anything for you darling~"