Hug? (Rewritten)

Five sped down the halls of academy, anxiety filling him. He tried his best to breathe and calm himself down, but he was just too overwhelmed. He felt like the walls were closing in on him and time was running out.

It's just to much! He would think to himself.
"There all counting on me!" "It's all my responsibility! HURRY UP AND FIND THE ANSWER-"

"Five?" A soft voice chimed in, interrupting his thoughts.

He looked up from the floor, sweat dripped from his forehead and he had distress in his eyes. His worrisome eyes were met with the kind and soft (e/c) eyes of (y/n).

"Are you ok?" She asked as she walked closer to him.

"I- um-" he couldn't speak, he was on the verge of a panic attack.

"Can I have a hug..?"

(Y/n)'s eyes widen at his shy request. This was definitely not what she expected him to say. Five is never vulnerable.

"Yeah, of course!" She quickly said opening her arms waiting for his embrace.

He quickly jolted into her arms and buried his face in her neck, taking in her sweet sent and warmth. He wrapped his arms around her waist while she had hers on his back.

"Five you can talk to me."

He gulped the lump in his throat and thought it's just better he say something, I mean he already asked for a hug- A hug-?! This is very out of the norm especially for him.

"I-I just feel like I'm... failing.." he finally breathed out. "The apocalypse is coming and I haven't gotten any closer to figuring out how to stop it!" He said in a husky voice, and tears in his eyes.

"Hmmm well maybe your just over working yourself.. sounds like you need a break-"

"I can't do that! Every second I waist is just another second closer to the apocalypse!" He rebutted.

"Five I sure it will come to you! Sometimes taking a break and coming back is good. You may see the problem at a different angle next time." (Y/n) said as she started to rub his back.

"T-thanks (y/n)..." He said blushing a bit.

"Of course. I'm always here." She said losing the top of his head. His eyes widen at the feeling of her soft lips in his head.

"A-also... I really love you.." he said just above a whisper.

Now (y/n)'s eyes widened and she blushed. Did she even hear him right? He loved her?? Omg tea. She smiled and looked down at him, but Five refused to look up out of embarrassment.

"I love you too." Five looked at her and for the first time really felt love. He brought his face to her and they shared a passionate kiss.

(OK SO I think I might rewrite earlier oneshots? That good? Ok cool! If you have any I should redo- that aren't like super long I gladly will! ALSO this is the 111 CHAPTER 😃 and that's on Angel numbers 😙✌️)