don't imagine...

៚ ⋯⋯⋯ ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ༄

Don't you dare imagine Coming to bed late expecting Five to be waiting up for you but only to find him passed out on the bed while he's wearing with your favorite hoodie with his nose is buried in it, cause he missed you and wanted to convince himself you were there.

៚ ⋯⋯⋯ ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ༄

Don't you dare imagine Five FaceTiming you at 3 AM when you went on the trip, because he misses you so much and can't sleep without you. But then resulting in him getting frustrated because he old and can't figure out how to use an iPhone.

៚ ⋯⋯⋯ ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ༄

Don't you dare imagine Five teleporting to you across the room just to hug you from behind and when you asked him why he did that instead of walking and he says, "because it was the fastest way to get to you."

៚ ⋯⋯⋯ ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ༄

Don't you dare imagine Klaus pestering him about your guys relationship and then Five ending up opening up about everything which just ends up being a huge rant of all the things he loves about you. Klaus it's just sitting next to him smirking as Five pours out his heart.

៚ ⋯⋯⋯ ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ༄

Don't you dare imagine you sleeping on Five shoulder while riding the subway as you both have one ear bud in listening to the playlists you guys made for each other. Five leaning his head on the top of yours, as he keeps on ear out for your guys stop.

៚ ⋯⋯⋯ ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ༄

Don't you dare imagine going clothes shopping with Five. You inside the dressing room as he waits outside. You frequently popping out to model for him your outfits. He just stares at you in awe thinking of how beautiful you look and the proceeds to buy you all the outfits bc he can't chose his favorite.

៚ ⋯⋯⋯ ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ༄

Don't you dare imagine a cute clingy Five after he got super drunk and you had to take care of him. Only for him to keep hugging you from behind as you try and leave and get him things. He whines like a baby and continues to complain saying how he can't live without you. You say in defeat and cave while cuddling him.

You imagined it, didn't you?....*sighs* I'm not surprised... 😏