Anime, again?

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

"Ya know, I might be a Mikasa simp now."

"Really! I thought Levi took the cake!" Klaus said surprised.

"Yeah- I mean I still love him but like Mikasa man! Look at her, such a baddie!"

(Y/n) and Klaus were currently watching some more Attack on Titan, trying to finish season 3 before any more episodes of season 4 come out. (Y/n) was slowly starting to shift to a more feminine side when it came to her simps. But this time she decided not to tell Five, I mean he was already torn up about Levi I don't know how happy he would be to see that she was now in love with another! Klaus just found it all amusing, he enjoyed seeing Five annoyed and (y/n) fangirling was just as funny.

"What are you guys doing?" Five said as he walked in. Neither of them really answered and Five got a closer look at the screen.

"Ugh that show again?" He said with venom laced with his words.

"Yes, This show again!" Klaus said back, making (y/n) laugh.

"Although~ you may have some more competition, my dear brother~," Klaus said smirking. (Y/n) eyes widen as she frantically tried to shake her head signaling for him to stop talking. Alas, Five already heard and was cocking his brow at him.

"What? What do you mean?" He asked making Klaus smirk a bit.

"Oh, nothing~"

"Klaus! (Y/n) what is he talking about?" He asked turning to her direction.

"Nothing! It's nothing, just Klaus being Klaus!" (Y/n) answered nervously.

Five did not seem convinced but he begrudgingly took a seat next to her and put an arm around her waist. He watched the show with them and whenever Levi came on screen he glared, but he soon noticed a change in (y/n)'s reactions. When Levi appeared she didn't seem to bat an eye as she did before. At first, he was relieved, but he soon saw her expressions change when this black-haired girl came on screen. So being curious and a problem solver he asked.

"What's that girl?" He said pointing to Mikasa.

"That's Mikasa! (Y/n)'s new crush~" Klaus said smirking.

"Klaus!" (Y/n) said blushing, making Five glare.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing! Its nothing! It's just like the Levi crush! totally harmless!" She said frantically trying to cover up her blush.

"Great another fictional character threatening my relationship." Five said rolling his eyes and scooting closer to (y/n). This made (y/n) laugh a bit and snuggle closer to Five. Klaus only rolled his eyes, playfully, and continue watching.

It was apparent, Five was used to it.

(This was requested by: Idk_vide I thought this was another funny idea! Hope you enjoyed! Luv you! And remember,
Mikasa supremacy 🛐)