Break them up.

Ever since the two were brought together (y/n) and Five were inseparable. They grew up together, Five and Eight.

They both didn't understand what they felt for each other, it was so strong, stronger than a normal sibling bond like they had with their other siblings. And when they started reading they soon learned about things called "relationships." They would always talk about their favorite books and the plots they both loved as well as the characters. And it wasn't until Five notice that they used very particular words to describe the character's relationship.

The word "couple" written in black ink, and ever since he saw that he prided himself on knowing every single thing about it. And when the time was right, he asked (y/n) if she would hours him in being in a relationship with him.

And of courses, she said yes.

Thus the relationship grows from then, sure it didn't move fast but they still loved each other. Just as Allison and Luther did for each other. But instead of trying to hide it from their father, Reginald sadly found out and he was not happy.

He gave numerous attempts to break them up. Whether it be setting them that opposite sides of the table for meals. Or stripping them of seeing each other during their Saturday free time. But no matter how hard he tried he could never tear their love apart.

That is until one day...

"This is the Umbrella Academy, Reginald speaking."

"Mhm."

"Ah well, welcome back."

"Yes of course she can stay for a few months!"

"Yes, Five still lives here? Why-"

"Oh- no- this is good..."

Kenzie Briar. The daughter of Reginald's old friend. He and his wife would be out on a business trip for approximately three months. So for the time being she would have to stay at the academy.

"Here you will eat with everyone," Reginald said as he walked Kenzie around the Academy giving her a tour.

"Yes, I know! Now, where is Five! I- I mean the other kids..." she said correcting herself.

Reginald looked down unimpressed but inside he was smirking. "the children are currently training, and you are not to disturb them."

She quickly nodded and put her head down. He continued to lead her through the academy and to the rooms.

"This is where you will stay for the time being." He pointed to the room that was coincidentally right next to Fives.

"This is perfect!" She beamed.

. . .

Five was peacefully reading in the living room, it was technically study time right after training. Kenzie skipped into the living room with a wicked smile on her face.

"Hey, their Fiveeeey!" She said in a sing-song voice.

Five look up from his book and amused. "Who are you?"

"It's me Kenzie!" She said grinning as she pointing to herself.

Five stared at her blankly right before looking back down at his book. "Nope."

"Oh- well my daddy is friends with your daddy so I get to stay here for a while! Isn't that great!!" She said.

"Oh. Joy." He said sarcastically, his gaze not leaving his book.

Kenzie continues to try and make painfully awkward small talk with Five who was obviously extremely uninterested. Five stood up from his seat with his book in his hand.

"Listen Kitzy-"

"Kenzie."

"Right- well I have to go."

Right as Five said that Kenzie noticed (y/n) walking down the hall as he spoke.

"Wait!" She screamed, as she quickly jumped up and pressed her lips against his, forcing him to kiss her. Out of pure shock, Five fell back onto the chair with Kenzie in his lap, lips still together.

Five quickly pushed Kenzie off of him, feeling violated and shocked.

"What the hell-!" His face quickly fell once he saw

(y/n) standing at the doorway of the living room. Tears in her eyes, mouth hanging open. (Y/n)'s lipped quivered as she turned out and ran down the hall.

"(Y/n)- wait!" Five yelled out and was about to chase after her but was stopped by Kenzie.

"Wait!"

"What do you mean wait!? This is all your fault!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, making Kenzie recoil back.

"Children, what is going on here?" Reginald said as he walked into the living room. "Number Five? Kenzie?"

"Nothing!" Kenzie quickly perked up.

"Number Five?"

"It- it was nothing." Five said as he stares longingly at the hallway (y/n) ran down.

(Requested by ApricotHargreeves )