Terrified

Five sat on his bed, is his head spinning with questions. You see Five here is experiencing what it's like to have fallen in love, although he doesn't know that. He couldn't get (y/n) out of his head. He didn't know why he wanted to hold her and kisses her whenever he saw her. He would get all nervous when he was talking to her and had to fight off stutters. That's when it hit him-

"Five? You in here?" Right on cue (y/n) had walked in looking for the boy. He felt his face flush at the sight of her.

"Y-yea I'm here." He stuttered. She smiled and sat next to him.

"So what's up? I feel like I haven't seen you around that much." She asked, which was true, five was ignoring her on purpose, well just until he knew what was wrong with him.

"Yeah I've been busy, with- work..." he said lying through his teeth.

"Oh, hey are you ok? Your face is all red and you seem very tense." (Y/n) asked, looking at him with worry.

"Yeah! I'm fine. Don't worry." Five answered quickly.

"Are you sure? you're sweating quite a lot..."

"(Y/n)." Five began, "I'm not sick. I- I actually think I'm in love with you... and I'm terrified." Five said looking down. (Y/n) smiled and took his hand, he looked at their hands then back up at (y/n).

"Five, I love you too." (Y/n) said smiling.
"Really!?" Five said his eyes sparkling as he gazed at her. She grinned widely at him. He felt his heartthrob at the sight, blushing furiously. He quickly dove in for a kiss surprising her. But she eventually kissed back happily. He pulled away giggling, she did the same.

"I've wanted to do that for so long~"

"Hehe, me too~"