Sister Snatched

Hazel and Cha Cha finally did it. They got to fives one weakness. (Y/n). They kidnapped (y/n), they had been keeping you in their motel, leaving five a note, but he already knew where to find you.

"Your little boyfriend should be here soon." Cha Cha said grinning.

"Yeah, we gotta get you in the closet," Hazel said as he picked up the chair that (y/n) was tied up in, moving you into the closet. (Y/n) was struggling and kicking but to no avail. She was panicking.

Not even a few minutes later the door was blown open by none other than Five.

"Where the fuck is my girlfriend." He asked sinisterly, if looks could kill they'd be dead. Little did he know (y/n) was trying to scream his name through the closed closet doors, but the no avail.

"You'll get her but first we need you," Hazel said pointing a gun to his head.

"Listen here imbeciles, I haven't made a promise in decades but I promise you this, if I find that you have harmed a hair on her head, I will end you all. And I will do so smiling while I bathe in your blood." Five hissed.

Hazel and Cha Cha didn't have time to react to that statement before Five had teleported behind them and knocked Cha Cha out. Hazel quickly turned around to face him, aiming the gun at him once again, but to fives surprise, Hazel threw the gun to the ground. Five looked at him confused but still kept his guard up.

He sighs the looks up at him, "I can't do this anymore,  she's in here." He says then opens up the closet to reveal a tied-up (y/n). Five jolts over to her. Mumbling a few thank gods as she unties her.

"Why?" Five looks over at Hazel. "Because this isn't the life I want, I wanna be with someone that makes me happy. Like you and (y/n)." He said then looks over at (y/n), "I'm sorry we kidnapped you."

(Y/n) smiles, he took her silence as forgiveness. Five looks over at (y/n), still holding on to her waist as he teleports her back to the academy.

"Thank god your ok I'm so sorry I let this happen-" (y/n) shuts him up with a kiss. She breaks away and says,

"Five, darling, it's ok there's no way you could have known!"

"But it's not! I need to be able to protect you from the commission, or ANYONE for that matter!"

"Five it's gonna be ok I'm safe and now we know if there is a next time." (Y/n) said trying to calm him down.

"But-"

"Just let it go please. I'm safe now and they didn't hurt me!" (Y/n) said cutting him off.

Five sighs in defeat and nods, looking up at his girlfriend. She smiles and kisses him on the forehead.

"Good. I love you Five."

"And I love you."