Sister Secrets

(Like the name of these two oneshots? GOOD CAUSE I DO TOO! >:D btw there not related)

Five and (y/n) are secretly in love, why is their relationship a secret you may ask? Well, they, mostly Five, don't want their sibling's meddling in what isn't theirs. Even though they all live together they did their best to keep it under control. Until they started to get suspicious. They may be idiots in Five's eyes, but they weren't oblivious.

They quickly started to notice signs that made them suspect they could be together. Like for instance, Allison noticed Five starting at (y/n) a lot more than one should, and Klaus saw that (y/n) would sometimes blush when they talked. As well as how Five is always asking where (y/n) is or if she wants to join him when doing his weekly run to Griddy's. These stubble signs made them, especially Klaus, want to know more. They quickly started to interrogate Five and (y/n) to see if they would break.

. . .

"Sooooo~," Klaus said in a sing-song tone, looking over at (y/n) who was reading on the couch. She looks up at Klaus.

"So, What?" She asked.

"Have you been talking to anyone lately..?" He asks with an innocent grin, raising his eyebrows hoping she would get the hint.

She thinks for a moment, "No, no I don't think so." She said then looks back down at her book.

"Dang it! This is going to be harder than I thought." Klaus said to himself.

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

"Oh, Fiveyyyyyy~ Dear brother~!" Klaus said with excitement, as he approached him. Five rolls his eyes and looks over at his brother.

"Yes, Klaus, what do you want?" He said clearly annoyed.

"I'm just wondering but have you spoken to any females you may have taken an Interest in lately??" He asks eagerly looking down at him.

"Besides Deloris, no, no I have not." He said then walked away.

"Ugh, why won't they just budge already!" He thought to himself.

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Later that day Klaus caught Five and (y/n) talking in the doorway of her room.

"Five, they're getting suspicious of us." (Y/n) said worrying.

"nonsense, that was just Klaus being Klaus." Five said trying to ease her. (Y/n) looked down with a frown on her face.

"Hey, it's gonna be ok. They aren't gonna find out... I love you, ok?" Five said softly grabbing (y/n) chin, making her look up at him.

"Yeah, yeah your right. I love you too." She said and kissed him. After they broke away from the kiss Five had a dumb grin on his face as he walked away from her room. Klaus felt a quick hit a guilt but he quickly covered that with a cocky smirk as he leaned up against the hallway, all he could think was that he was right!

"So~ You and (y/n) huh?" Klaus said, startling Five while smirking.

"Gah! Klaus! H-how much did you see?" Five asked him in a panic.

"Hmm lemme think, how about... All of it!" He said happily. "I was right! You are seeing each other! How long? When did it start? How did it start? Have you had se-"

"Please stop talking and would you lower your voice!" Five whispers yelled cutting him off. "Yes ok, we are secretly dating... But I swear to god if you tell anyone! And I mean ANYONE! I will personally kill you!" Five threatened, grinding his teeth.

"Ok! Ok! Messaged received! Calm down, old man!" Klaus said jokingly. Five roles his eyes about to walk away again.

"I just gotta ask, Why haven't you told anyone?" Klaus asked being sincere for once.

Five stopped, he sighed then turned around to face him.

"The academy makes things... difficult, I just want this one thing that isn't." Five said genuinely. "Me and (y/n) think it's just easier and better for everyone."

"Ah, I see." Klaus said looking down, Only for his mood to be brought back up as he asked, "So have you had s-"

"Goodbye, Klaus." Five said teleporting away before he could finish that question.

"Well geez, someone needs to loosen up." Klaus said to himself while laughing.