Safe

(Y/n) and Five were cuddling on his bed, just enjoying each other company. His head laying on her chest. For once she was the dominant cuddle.

"Are you comfortable?" Five asks, looking up at (y/n)

(Y/n) giggles and looks down at him, "Yes, yes I am."

Five smiles, satisfied with her answers, and lays back down.

"You know..." (y/n) begins, Five looked up at her again, "I just feel so safe with you. Like- like nothing bad can happen with you around." She sighs looking down.

Five looked up at her gazing into her eyes. He was at a loss for words, he never thought he could make someone feel this way, let alone the love of his life.

"Oh... I'm sorry did I make you uncomfortable, sorry I-"

Five interrupts her sentence by crashing his lips into hers. They stay like that for s few seconds before five pulls away.

"No. Don't be sorry, I love you and I'm so happy that I make you feel that way. That is my one goal, to protect you and keep you safe." Five says.

Now it was (y/n)'s turn to be at a loss for words. She stares at him and smiles, he smiles back. She pulls him in, smiling into another kiss.

They break apart and they go back to their comfortable cuddle position, slowly drifting off to sleep, not before saying.

"I love you." She says simply.

"And I love you." He says back.