~Snow day~

。°。°。(*'→ܫ←`*)。°。°

It was a peaceful morning in the academy, Everyone was sleeping in or just relaxing in their rooms. Five was sleeping soundly in his and (y/n)'s bed. He was curled up while holding a pillow tightly. (Y/n) on the other hand, has replaced herself with a pillow so she could look out the window.

I was snowing hard outside and (y/n) was loving it. She couldn't wait for Five to get wake so they could go out in it.

Five opened his eyes slowly when he feels his body heat decreases, and he is met with not his girlfriend but a pillow. He slowly lifts his head to look around and sighs of relief when he sees her gazing out the window.

He groans once more and hugs her behind. (Y/n) giggles and hugs his back.

"Good morning~"

"Morning, how long have you been up." Five asks his eyes closed as he nuzzles into her.

"Hmm.. not sure, but look!" She excitedly points out the window, "it's snowing!" Five looks out the window and his eyes widen a bit.

"Ah yes it is, now," He says pulling her back to lay down, "Ley with me."

(Y/n) giggles again, Five's nose is tickling her neck. "No! We should go out a take a walk!"

"This early?! Darling, it's gonna snow all day, we have time." Five says in protest.

"But I'm so excited I just wanna go now!" (y/n) says practically jumping out of bed.

Five groans and thinks for a moment, "Fine, just give me ten minutes."

"Yes!" (Y/n) says and jumps out of bed and starts to change into snow gear. Five slowly starts to get up and stretches as he watches her gather all the supplies. He smiles as he sees her putting on her sweater but then puts his blazer on top. He thought she looked adorable.

. . .

    Five and (y/n) left the academy and were walking down the street. It was empty, which is a surprise when living in New York. But it was a comfortable silence. They were walking to the park hand in hand.

"I didn't know you liked the snow." Five said softly.

"One of my favorite weathers actually."

"Is that so?"

"It is indeed~"

They finally made it to the park and brushed the snow off of one of the benches and sat down. Once again they were taking in the comfortable silence of the snow falling to the ground.

"It's never this quiet." (Y/n) mumbled

"Your right... better enjoy it while it lasts."

"Literally."

(Y/n) closes her eyes and leans her head on Fives shoulder and Five leans his head on top of hers.

"I love you my darling~"

"I love you too~"

. . .

    After 30 minutes of talking and relaxing, They decided it's time to head back home. They walk through the academy doors and are hit with warmth and the smell of comfort.

"I'll go make us some coffee you can change." Five says kissing (y/n) on the head. She smiles and nodded as Five walks to the kitchen. He puts on a pot of coffee and sits at the tabling. He starts thinking about where his siblings might be,

"They're probably sleeping, lazy asses."

His thoughts were interrupted by the chair next to his being pulled out. He looks up to see none other than his beautiful girlfriend, she was still wearing his blazer just her own long sleeve shirt underneath.

"You look adorable." He says while smiling, making her blush a bit.

Before they knew it the coffee make went off and they had two cups of hot coffee in front of them.

"Thank you... for walking with me." (Y/n) mumbles while bringing the cup to her lips.

"Of course darling. I'll always walk with you." He says taking a sip from his as well.

(This was requested by my beautiful bestie hpst0riesandscen3s she honestly has the best ideas! Luv you hope you enjoyed!)