Sickie

Five woke up with a terrible taste in his mouth and a stuffy nose. He groans and looks over at the clock, 10:30?? He joins up after reading the time.

"How could (y/n) let me sleep in this late? Wait where is (y/n)? Why do I feel like shit??"

These questions flooded his head as he attempted to leave his room, not before almost falling and having to catch himself and pause for a second.

"My chest feels so tight and I can't stand up straight- God my head hurts. What the fuck is wrong with me? And where the hell is (y/n)??" Five asked himself as he limped to the door.

He clung to the door frame and looked around, to see if anyone was around. He was mostly looking for (y/n), but to his dismay he sees Luther walking down the hall.

"Hey-" Five stops himself as he feels his throat throb while talking. Luther stops and looks at him with a worried face.

"Wow you don't sound so good Five, you don't look good either," Luther commented. Five rolled his eyes.

"You don't think I know that dipshit." Five said with a scratchy voice.

"Here let me get (y/n) she's better at this stuff," Luther said walking back down the hall. Fives eye lit up at the thought of (y/n) coming up. Five limped back to his bed and sat on it looking down at his feet until she arrived. A few minutes later (y/n) burst through the door, looking worried.

"Five! there you are!" (Y/n) said running over to him hugging him. It was at this point that five didn't realize how cold he actually was. He hugged back taking him her warmth.

"(Y/n)-" five started only to be cut off by (y/n).

"No don't speak you'll only hurt your voice more. So I take it you're sick?" (Y/n) said cocking a brow.

Five looked up at her furring his eyebrows together. She giggled and started to walk out.

"One sec, let me get you something to eat."

. . .

(Y/n) soon returned with a tray of pancakes, coffee, and medication.

"Ok so on the menu today we have pancakes and syrup, with black coffee with a side of medicine." (Y/n) began giggling, "Sorry, the food might not taste good since you're sick. And make sure to swallow the pills after you eat or else your stomach will hurt."

Five smiled up at her as she set the food in his lap. God did he feel grateful he had someone like her to take care of her.

"Oh and after you're done eating make sure to lay down." (Y/n) said starting to worry. Five smiled once again and nodded at her as he started to eat. 

. . .

As the day went on (Y/n) didn't leave Five sides, and when she did it was only to get more medical or something he needed. By the end of the day, five was passed out in his bed. (Y/n) smiled at her sleeping boyfriend, she quietly closed the door and walked down to the kitchen where Klaus and Allison were sitting. She smiled and waved at them.

"Have you been up there all day?" Allison asked.

"Hehe yeah. I'm sure Luther told you Fives sick, so I was trying to make it a bit more bearable." (Y/n) responded

"God I wish I had a significant other like you," Klaus commented finishing whatever was in his cup.

"I know right someone that actually takes care of you and loves you," Allison added.

"Guysss stop your gonna make me blush." (Y/n) said putting her hand on her face.

"It's true though, Five really lucked out," Allison said sincerely while looking at her. "I just hope he knows that."

(Y/n) smiled and looked down, still blushing.

"I'm sure he does." Klaus begun smiling, "all the psycho ever does is gush about her whenever he gets the chance."

(Y/n) looked at Klaus while she took a seat at the table, "Thanks, guys..."

. . .

Five fluttered his eyes open, feeling the sun's rays hit him. He wondered what he was doing here until all the memories hit him. Being sick, (y/n) helping him the whole day, and luckily he felt much better now. He shot up and raced out his door. He teleported downstairs to the kitchen, hoping to find (y/n). To his luck, she was sitting at the table drinking coffee. She quickly noticed him and smiled.

"Good morning! Looks like your feeling better." She said.

"Yeah, thanks to you." Five said, his voice still recovering.

He walked over to her, and kissed her temple.

"Thank you, so much. I love you." He said

"Of course. Anytime baby." She said smiling, as he sat down next to her.

"No really, I'm so lucky to have you. I don't know what I did to deserve you." He said cupping her hands in his. She smiled and brought his hands up her face and kissed them. He smiled and brought her in for a light kiss.