~Baking~

»»————- ★ ————-««

Ready bestie?!?" Klaus yelled with excitement.

"Yes, I am!!" (Y/n) yelled back, matching his energy. These two crackheads were planning to do some baking since they both have an extreme sweet tooth and were bored.

Before they could start Klaus's phone went off, he quickly took it out of his pocket and read the messages he has received.

"Ah, shit.." He mumbled under his breath, hoping (y/n) wouldn't hear, but to his dismay she did.

"What's wrong?" She asked looking over at him confused.

"It's my friend... he says he needs help with... something." He said as he put his phone back in his pocket.

"Oh alright then."

"I'm so sorry bestie! I'll make it up to you! I promise." He said apolitically.

"No! No it's alright! Go help your friend!" She said faking a smile.

Klaus's eyes lit up, "Thank you! I owe you one!" He yelled as he ran out the door. (Y/n) sighed and started to put away some of the ingredients.

"I couldn't help but overhear..." Five said as he came out of nowhere

"JESUS-" (y/n) yelled in surprise, "Five! Don't sneak up on me like that!"

"My apologies, but I could help but overhear Klaus blowing off your baking day." He said mocking some of it.

"He didn't blow me off! He has somewhere important to be. It's completely fine!" (Y/n) said defensively.

"Mhm..." he said sarcastically.

"Listen do you need something, or do you only wanna rub in the fact that my plans are canceled?" She asked, annoyed.

"a-actually... that's why I'm here.." He paused for a moment.
"I could do it with you.." He said almost like he was asking.

(Y/n)'s eyes widen, "You wanna bake?"

"Well- I'll do it with you."

"Alright! But I mean baking isn't all that easy."

"(Y/n), darling, I'm a trained assassin, I think I can handle spoons and an oven." He said raising a brow.

"Alright, alright, let's get started then." She said giggling.

Five definitely underestimated baking, he may be experienced in killing, but doing a simple task as in making brownies, not his strong suit. He couldn't seem to get a grasp as stirring in a constant motion and he was getting egg yolk everywhere.

"Here let me-" (y/n) said reaching her hands out for the egg in his hands.

"No, I got it.." He said as he focused his gaze on the bowl in front of him. She giggled as she watched him fail and making one crack. He let out a grunt of frustration as it got all over his hands. (Y/n) started laughing at his misfortune.

Five glared at (y/n) as she laughed. Then a wicked idea formed in his head. He looked down at his yolk-covered hands and smirked. When (y/n) wasn't paying attention he brought his hands up and flicked them so some of the yolk landed on her.

She gasped and Five's faces dropped a bit as he realized the mistake he made. She looked at his fearful face and grabbed the cup of water on the table and quickly splashed it on him.

"Oh, you little-!" He yelled as he grabbed another egg and was about to throw it at her until she dropped the cup and ran around the kitchen.

"No! No, please! Five-" she stopped and caught her breathe, Five was standing on the other side of the table, egg in hand.

"Five- let's- let's talk about this-" she stuttered out.

"You lost the ability to talk when you dumped water on me!!" He yelled.

"Only cause you flicked yolk on me!!!" She yelled in defense.

It didn't get any easier after that, by the time they were done their little fight the kitchen was a mess and the brownies were even in the oven.

"wow... we made a mess.." (Y/n) said sash looked around the kitten and then at there food-covered selves.

"Yeah... may have gotten a bit carried away.." He agreed.

"I'll get the brownies in the oven."

"And I'll start cleaning." They each said, and went to work.

About an hour later and a lot of cleaning, they were finally finished and so were the brownies. They were exhausted, to say the least. (Y/n) collapsed onto the couch as Five brought over a plate of brownies.

"bon appétit~," He said as he handed her one.

"Why thank you~," she said taking it and taking a bite.

"They are better than expected." She said in surprise, he nodded in agreement. They continued to relax on the couch as Klaus walked in.

"Well, well, well, looks like my disappearance wasn't invade-," He cut himself off when he noticed there completions. "What the hell happened?" He asked.

"Yeah, we made a bit of a mess but the brownies are good! here try one." She said as she offered him one.

He smiled and took a bite, "mmmmhhh it's really good!" Five smirked proudly and (y/n) smiled.

"See I told you I could bake."

(an idea by none other than
hpst0riesandscen3s thank you bestie <333)