Dog?!

তততততততততততত

Five and (y/n) were laying in the living room just relaxing, (y/n) on her computer, and Five reading. Their usual Monday routine.

(Y/n) was browsing through Pinterest when she suddenly got really hungry and decided to get a snack from the kitchen. She got up and started heading there, Five quickly took notice and looked over at her confused.

"Where are you going?"

"Just to get a snack, why you want something?"

Five thought for a moment, "hm, no, carry on."

She smiled for a moment then continued her walk to the kitchen.

After eating some of her favorite snacks she noticed the trashcan was full and decided that she was gonna be a good person today and take it out. She grabs the bag and walks outside to the ally where the dumpster is and threw it in. It was snowing outside and freezing so she didn't want to be out any longer than she had to.

That is until she heard the faint whimper of what sounded like an animal. She quickly looks around to make sure she wasn't hearing things, but low and behold there was the cutest chocolate lab in a cardboard box sitting right next to the dumpster.

She gasps softly and picks up the small pup who quickly club to her for warmth. On the box, there was a word FREE written in sharpie. The poor thing was shivering and whimpering, so she had to help him. She quickly ran inside making sure not to slip.

She shut the doors quickly so no one would know someone had entered. She slinked away to the kitchen where she tried to find some dog food but to no avail. So she gave him some leftover chicken instead. As she watched him eat she starting thinking to herself,

"What am I gonna do? Should I tell Five? I have to get him to the vet too! Omg, I should give him a bath! What am I gonna name him?"

These thoughts clouded her head, but one thing she knew is that he needed a bath. So that's what she did she trend on the sink with lukewarm water. She slowly picked up the dog and placed him in the sink, his wipers soon stopped as well as the shaking. She smiled knowing that he was no longer cold now.

What she didn't know was the Five had been looking for her for the past 15 minutes.

He walked into the kitchen and sighed with relief, "where have you been! I thought you were getting a snack!"

(Y/n) jumped with surprise and quickly looked behind her, she tried to hide the dog with her hands but Five was on to her.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Um- nothing!"

Five obviously didn't buy it and walked up next to her and gasped as he saw the puppy in the sink.

"Wha- where did you get that?!" Five asked surprised.

"I- um found him, outside by the dumpster..." She started, "Can we keep him? Please! I named him (D/N)! He's so cute!"

Five was in shock, "you found it outside, in this weather?"

"Yes! Can you believe some people! So mean."

"Huh Interesting, well I don't know about keeping it but it can stay until the snowstorm passes then we should take it to the vet."

(Y/n)'s eye lit up, "yes! Thank you Fivey~ you'll see you're going to love this dog as much as I do." She said smirking.

"We'll see about that."

. . .

    (y/n) and the dog was inseparable, the dog was always following her around, probably because she was all he knew. Five was not a fan of this, because when he wanted to cuddle with her, (d/n) was not far from behind. It had only been a few hours and he couldn't take it anymore.

He propped him up on their bed where he sat there, buggy eyed, just staring back at Five.

"You think your so cute, don't cha! Thinking you can steal my girlfriend! Just be lucky she takes pity on you! And be warned your days in this academy are numbered!" He said glaring at the dog. The dog not understanding any of it, licked Five's nose. To which he pulled back out of shock and wiped his nose.

"Ew- wtf, why did you do that!?" He said getting in the poor pup's face once more, only for him to instead put a paw on his face. This time Five didn't jerk away, he just stood there still glaring at the dog.

"Fine, you want to play that game... we can play that game."

. . .

    (Y/n) was walking around the academy looking for (d/n), it wasn't like him to wander away without her. She approached Five and her's room and opened the door.

"Five have you seen-" She cut herself off when she saw Five and (d/n) sleeping soundly while cuddled up on the bed. She smiled softly at the sight.

"I knew he would come around." She said quietly and shut the door softly, hoping not to wake them.

From then on Five refused to get rid of the dog and when (y/n) asked why he said he had a change of heart.

Let's just see how the rest of the family reacts to this...

(another request from none other than @hpst0riesandscen3s I hope you all enjoy and I might do a part two! up to ya'll tho! ok, Luv you bye!)