Controlling

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆

"You need to, just, calm down." (Y/n) said using her hands to signal for him to chill.

"Calm down? Calm down?! He was way too close to you! People need to learn their boundaries! especially with you!" Five yelled frantically.

(Y/n) and Five had recently gone out to the clothing store for fun, and cause (y/n) likes to shop and a guy got a bit too close for Fives comfort. But he was literally just doing his job.

"Five! Chill, he was only doing his job."

"I don't think putting a hand on your hip is his "job" (y/n)!"

"Either way it's over now and now we- I can never go back into that store again!"

As suspected Five made it quite clear that she was his and for him to back off. I bet you can tell how well that went...

"He needed to know! You know what, maybe you just shouldn't leave the academy. Yea... yea that's safer!" Five said a bit crazily.

"Wow back up, you can't control me like that! And two I'm not just gonna stay locked up cause you don't want people looking at me!" (Y/n) said getting a bit heated.

"It's the only way for people to stay off what's mine!" Five yelled back.

"Ya know what- I'm gonna go and you come and find me when you've come down from this crazy controlling power trip of yours!" (Y/n) yelled as she started to walk out.

Wait! Where are you going?" Five yelled back while grabbing her wrist.

"Five, let go of my wrist." (y/n) sternly, his eyes soften as he slowly let go of her wrist. (Y/n) left and Five stared at the ground regretting everything.

"How could I say those things? Keeping her locked up? What the hell?! I have to apologize, I can't lose her." Five thought to himself before teleported out of the room.

. . .

Meanwhile (y/n) didn't go far, only to Griddy's.

"How could he say those things?! Keep me locked up? He's gone off the rails. No, I have to hold out... I mean he just doesn't want to lose me... but with that attitude he might..." (y/n) thought to herself while she stared at the cup of coffee in front of her.

One of the waiters started to get worried when she saw the poor girl's tired, worn out face, and she didn't drink from the mug for a solid 10 minutes.

"Dear, are you alright..?" She asked softly, making (y/n) lookup in surprise.

"Oh- um yes... thank you." She said putting on a fake face. They waited to look a bit skeptical but nodded slowly before walking away.

After some more time when by, (y/n) had finished her coffee she left to go back to the Academy, surely Five had come to his senses... right?

She walked through the Academy doors and made her way to their room. When she entered she saw Five pacing the floor with flowers in his hand. When he heard the door open he quickly looked over.

"(y/n)! Hi- um- Here." He said awkwardly holding out the flowers to which she gingerly took, "Listen, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to get controlling I- I'm just scared... scared you'll leave me... I don't want you to stay locked up in the academy... that's not healthy, not a healthy mindset of mine, and not healthy for you... I can't tell you how sorry I am... and I love you." Five said sincerely. (Y/n) smiled softly, pulling him in for a hug.

"I love you too~ and I knew that you'd come to your senses... that's why I didn't leave you right then and there." She whispered.

"And I am so grateful you didn't~," he said kissing her cheek.

(HELLO! This was requested by: @laconvc this was an adorable idea! I hope you all enjoy! Luv you!)