Controlling Pt.2

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆

The more time Five and (y/n) spend together the deeper Five falls involve, but this may not be such a good thing. He's tried to keep his controlling tendencies down but the more (y/n) left the academy the more his anxiety and anger would spike. It's not that he didn't trust her, he didn't trust others. He hated the fact that there were sickos out there that wanted to get in his girlfriend's pants. It made his blood boil.

(Y/n) and Five were currently cuddling in their bed when Five spoke,

"Darling..."

"Hm?" (Y/n) hummed in response.

"Did you have a good time out today..?"

"Yes, why?"

"No reason, just wondering..." Five trailed off, trying to avoid asking if she had any run-in with men. But he didn't want to be obvious or start a fight.

"Five... if this is about jealousy you can just forget about it. Not every time I leave the house will I get stared at or attacked. You must clam down." She said calmly.

Five sighed and nodded his head in understanding.

"Although I am proud of you, you're not trying to control me anymore. You've come a long way." (Y/n) smiled, nuzzling into his chest. Little does she know it was the only thing on his mind.

"Hm... thanks..." He mumbled, feeling a bit guilty.

He didn't always feel this way there were many times when he was quite calm and content. It was just when she tried to leave or go somewhere without him, or somewhere he wasn't familiar with. So I guess you could say he's burning on the inside. The only thing he has improved on is the fact that he doesn't voice this opinion anymore. He keeps it bottled up inside and it's slowly cracking, he needed to get ahold of himself.

. . .

The next day (y/n) was planning on going out with a few friends. Much to Fives protest, she went anyway. As he sat on the stairs his anxiety and anger were eating him alive.

"What if something happens???"

"What if she gets hurt??"

"Where the hell did she says she was going??"

"Right, the mall..."

Just then a lightbulb went off in his mind.

"It wouldn't hurt... to... maybe... follow her-

Only to make sure she's safe! Yeah- yeah SAFE. We can watch her from afar."

Five grinned to himself as he got his blazer on and teleported out the door.

As Five walked into the mall he quickly went on the hunt for her. He then heard her sweet laughter and shot his head over in the direction it came from. There he was (y/n) giggling with her friends, she was holding a cup in one hand and a bag around the other. Five grinned a mischievous grin once again and stayed in the shadows slowly following them.

Meanwhile, (y/n) was having a great time with her friends, ya know being besties. They were just mindlessly walking around and talking. That is until this tall man approached them.

"Hey little girls~ what are you doing here with no male escort~," He asked creepily.

"Oh, so we need a man now in-order to go places?! Is that it?" (Y/n) snapped back as her friends got behind her.

"No~ I just mean you're all so pretty~ don't you have boyfriends~?" He asked but this time he grabbed a hold of (y/n)s wrist.

"Hey! Let g-" Before she could finish her sentence a silhouette of a boy came out of nowhere and punched the man, he was fast too like lightning, coming out of nowhere and striking the guy.

(Y/n)'s once closed eyes slowly open to find Five standing over top of the unconscious man, her friends nowhere to be found, they must have fled. Five had a bloody fist and he wasn't panting heavily. He quickly ran over to (y/n) and picked her up off the floor.

"Oh, darling are you ok? Did he hurt you at all?" Five asked frantically, searching her for cuts of bruises.

"No- no I'm alright- where the hell did you come from?!?" She asked confused as hell.

"Oh... yeah about that... um, I followed you... BUT I'm glad I did! Look what happened!! If I wasn't here then- I don't know what would have happened!!"

"Five, I was handling it. How long have you been following us?!" She asked a bit annoyed.

"This was the only time I have, I promise." Five said sincerely."I- I just had a really bad feeling, oh (y/n) I can't handle this! You just leave all the time throughout the day! It drives me insane! And I know you said I was doing a good job but I'm really not! I'm just not voicing the fact that I don't want you to leave the academy! I- I don't know... I'm just scared..." Five said looking down a bit,

"Your the best thing that's ever happened to me... and I'll be damned if I'm careless with it!" He said with determination.

Before (y/n) could respond someone interrupted them, "Hey! You two! Have any clue what happened here?!" They asked frantically.

"Yes, you see this vile creature was trying to harass my dear girlfriend!" Five spat, venom laced in his words as he talked about the man.

"Alright then... you two should run home before he wakes up." They said once again.

"Will do."

Thought all this (y/n) was speechless, she had no idea Five was feeling all these things. She felt bad and concerned. Obviously, he had some issues that he needed help with, and obviously, she was gonna help him. Five quickly teleported them back to the academy and they walked inside.

(Y/n) hugged Five tightly, "Five, baby, why didn't you tell me you were feeling this way? I would have taken this into consideration more. I didn't know you actually had all these issues that need care. I'm so sorry baby." She said compassionately.

"I- no don't be sorry. This is not your fault. I thought that if I could just ignore or bottle these feelings up then they would go away..." Five said quietly.

"Aw, my poor babe~" (y/n) cooed into his ear, then kissed his cheek.

"We're gonna work through this, together."

"O-ok..."

"I promise."

(requested by a beautiful bestie: lulu151007 I hope you enjoyed this! A few things with this one! sorry if the mall cop scene felt rushed or inaccurate I wanted to skip ahead to (y/n)'s understanding cause I didn't want this to be any longer than it already was! And I do believe that Five probably does have some trauma and issues when it comes to being in a relationship due to his last one being with an inanimate object LOL. Also, I wasn't rlly gonna do a part two but since you kindly asked I thought why the hell not! I really hope you loved it as much as I do! Luv you!)